Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for the Teenage Characters of all Factions

Alright, so, I'm looking for our teenage characters, padawans, apprentices, just kids. I think something interesting could happen, if we gather some of them together from various factions and create scenarios for them to interact and have to rely on one another to accomplish things, or survive.

If you are interested, post here or send a PM. Looking for ideas.

Bunker-level Normal
What kind of scenarios? Are we doing a day at the beach? Are we putting on a Star Wars version of Catch That Kid?

I've got two active teenage characters I could throw in, it really depends on what's going on.

Looking for suggestions. I just notice that we often have characters between the ages of 13-18, and while its fun to play them, there is often not a chance to really create threads where they can gather, regardless of faction. The possibilities are endless, from forcing them to have to work together to survive, or just having some social thread, where they get together on a neutral planet, or whatever have you. I'm open to suggestions about ideas.

Caedyn Arenais

C
*Pulls [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] in with him*

This could be fun? Something less...-Stressful !

[member="Thalo Molidias"]

18 might be a dividing line between kid and adult for some people, but teenager doesn't change until the big 2-0.

Let's see if [member="Kitrine Corsair"] [member=Chiassa] [member="Shoma Ike"] might be interested, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom