Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost within Dathomir

The art of dancing in the light
Dathomir, one of those places that was not originally in Neryn's plans, but after learning more about the geography and topography of the planet and moreover its history, her interest increased several times over. If she couldn't meet the Night Sisters in person, which she really wanted to, at least it was worth her time to admire the bloody haze, the local flora and fauna and the ancient canyons. Going to the planet all alone, the girl tried to take a minimum of personal protection in order to get the full amount of emotions and the risks of losing life.
The temperature was quite warm for such a desolate place, a kind of ancient fear was in the air, fear of either the future or the present, but one could say that the local spirit of the planet was against any change from the outside and lived in a hollow darkness and magic that made Neryn for some unknown reason wanted to run and jump for joy even more! So much did she love all the hidden and dangerous worlds of the galaxy! Cautiously walking among the lonely roads and high mountains, the girl tried to imagine what life was like for the locals and even more so how their view of the world was constructed.
Cautiously taking out her binoculars, the girl carefully looked around and finding only the cold crimson horizon against the morning sky in the distance, Neryn started walking using the force, thus hoping to soon find herself in the back of a small village or settlement where she could already be asked about the more interesting "tourist" attractions on this wondrous planet. After about 3,4 hours of walking on the surface of the planet Neryn heard the pleasant sound of a rough river, near which she could settle down for the night, which she did,
She lay down a small semblance of an automatically opening travel cot and climbed in, putting some things close to her body, and the most important things close to her body, so that no one would take anything important and she yawned softly, gradually falling asleep and not worrying about any threat to her life.

1625641952_21-phonoteka-org-p-krasnoe-nebo-art-krasivo-21.jpg

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags:​

Perched atop of clifftop, where the soil slowly eroded and dripped caustically down like droplets of blood, one of Dathomir's apex predators sat gazing across the region as the moon defeated the sun; coloring the skies and landscapes with darkness. With my familiar, Archimedes, standing stout upon my left shoulder, I slowly fed the raven pieces of raw meat as I spoke to him < Little Bird, could you ever recall a time it's been so silent at night? Listen.....no sounds of crunching bones or wails of death by creatures succumbing to another's ravenous appetite. It's almost....unnatural >

D
athomir was a planet shrouded in mystique, mystery, adventure, and danger. The planet itself was not one to host intruders or interlopers with gratifying arms, as it developed over the course of its span of life many fearsome predators, such as the mighty Rancor, and a stout pride of defense in the Nightsister clans and their lesser male counterparts, Nightbrothers. Dathomir was steeped in the Dark Side of the Force; which unfortunately attracted those practitioners like the Sith to attempt centuries of dominance over the planet; and at times, carelessly pluck a Nightsister as an apprentice. During the time when the old Jedi Order crumbled under the surprise attack of a Sith Lord and his new founded Apprentice, some Jedi thought to seek refuge on the planet; with hopes the Dark Side would cloud them from their hunters. For those Jedi, they were strangled by other horrors. Dathomir was a planet of death and seduction.

R
etracting my two fingers before Archimedes removed them in his haste to devour the fresh meat, I slowly chuckled
< Slow down....you almost bit me. Wait.....> Standing up, my vampiric eyes saw what could only be a shoddy excuse for a campsite. It was not in my nature to play hero or saviour to those seeking to unlock the hidden mysteries of Dathomir. It was my duty, I felt, to at least offer up some semblance of guidance on how to properly traverse and survive here. For many countless seasons I've bore witness to Rancors growing fat off the unknowledgeable visitor; or those succumbing to that one particular cannibalistic Nightsister clan. I, too, am a predator; but I prefer the blood of the wicked over the innocent and ignorant. Sighing heavily, I nodded to my only friend sending him off with a few words of instructions < Watch over who sleeps there....I'll soon introduce us to this newcomer shortly > I could safely assume whomever made camp was unaware they did so in one of the more prominent breeding grounds of the Rancors; and mating season was drawing near.

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

The art of dancing in the light
Sleeping in eternity, as Neryn liked to call it, helped her simultaneously be in a state of deep sleep and still have a certain control over her body senses and energy fields, which touched her from all sides, reporting dozens of important parameters around them, from temperature and important atmospheric chemical data, to the possible presence nearby of dangerous or neutral to threaten her life creatures of all kinds and levels of development. The girl was well aware that her overconfidence came only from her personal strength, which was far than enough to defend against the local flora and fauna, much less to survive. But now, as if hiding from the fearsome beasts in a small bed, Neryn slept sweetly, flying through all sorts of castles, past thoughts and feelings that could no longer be returned, not to be fully analyzed again, no matter how sad it was. So tired was she that she slept until ten o'clock in the morning without waking up for a second.

In the morning, the girl lazily hummed her morning song as she climbed out of bed and quietly prepared her meal, slicing meat and sausage and putting them together with lettuce leaves into a single sandwich, which she munched sweetly, humming to herself all sorts of tunes that came to her mind and drinking the warm tea she had brought with her. It was all taking place in a bloodshot sky that would have aroused different emotions in normal creatures than Neryn, who was enjoying life and trying not to lose an instant, which made a long smile come across her face rather quickly. She was looking forward to new encounters and emotions more than ever before!

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom