Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Master & Apprentices

Darth Miraage

D
TAG: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast

The poor Assassin had failed to kill Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro and so she took her ship and headed to Dathomir. There landing her on a ridge of overlooking the great peaks of scarlet, The Shamed Shinobi sat crossed legged and laid a shoto saber in front of her lower waist. Taking a injector of The Spice she held it to her neck. There was the loud shriek of the Rancors gathering for the feast.

Miraage felt the rush of the augmented spice enter her blood stream. She certain senses dull, particularly fear and pain. She had proven she was nothing, that she was incapable of being a Shikkar. And si she lifted the shoto saber hilt. She had come to the world of witches because her body would be the source of nourishment for the indigenous life. Her death wouid give life.

There the broken woman took off her mouth piece and laid it aside. Her garnet eyes dilated and her resolve firm. The agent was circulating inside her as she unfurled her hair. Beside her was a great gnarled oak, it creaked in the wind as she removed her black gloves and set them beside her face mask. There was an echo of voices, liie chatter, whispers of watchers of Dathomir. She couod not hear their words, her mind dull save to accomplish one will and one will alone. She could not sense the creeping smoke of peridot, it beginning to obfuscate all around her. As she held the shoto ready, the whispers grew louder and swirls of the green fog outstretched like hands on her shoulders.

Darth Miraage

Astrid watched miraage inject the spice into her neck then taking her mask off and letting her hair down. Normally Astrid wouldn't care a darksider came to dathomir to die but something drew the Astrid to miraage the witch teleported just behind the sith assassin placing her hands on miraages shoulders she leaned in and whispered into woman's ear "your purpose isn't yet complete stay your blade" she whispered. As she wrapped her hands around miraage could feel the spice in her system begin to break down at a rapid rate and lose its hold on her. "Follow me and become more powerful than you could ever have imagined" Astrid whispered in miraages ear the nightsister gave the inexperienced assassin glimpses of miraage standing over the corpses of her enemies.

As the two stayed there Astrid would teleport the shoto blade out of miraages hand Astrid stood up and offered the apprentice a hand the night sister had her hair down and wore her red and black nightsister outfit. That left little of her clothed frame to the imagination as her emerald green eyes looked into miraages ruby eyes. "I'll teach you to do things almost no other sith knows how to do" she offered.

Darth Miraage

D
TAG: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast

Miraage felt the fog of the Spice face away and then ahe fslt gands on her back shoulders and the order to not use the shoto to commit seppeku. The Shinobi held the chrome ahort himt in hand and then considered the words of this voice that spoke from behind her, “follow me and become more powerful than you could have imagined!

The Assassin turned around to see a woman in the red of Nightsisters, her raven black hair like her own only her eyes were a vibrant green that accented her other striking features. She leaned her head into this beenevolent Lady who had halted her end.

The Nightsister promises to teach her things The Sith did not know. The Magicks that Miraage ghad heard about were an older tradition of the Force, and she admitted that the secrets of Dathomir Witches was wnticing.

She dropped the shoto hilt and said, “My name is Miraage, Master.. teach me and I will follow you to the ends of the galaxy.

The Failed Shikkar was soothed by the embrace of The Witch. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she had become desperate and felt worthless and now this person was offering her a new life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom