Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Saia Vorn

devushka-svetovoy-mech-peschera.jpg

"We are the liberators of the Northern Reaches."

| Social Information |
  • | Name | Saia Vorn
  • | Pronunciation | Si-ya - vhorn
  • | Faction |
    Silver Jedi Order
  • League of Voss

[*]| Rank |
  • Jedi Master
  • Jedi General
  • Leader of the League of Voss

[*]| Homeworld | Coruscant
[*]| Living Situations |
  • Somewhere upon Voss

[*]| Sexual Orientation | Unknown, possibly heterosexual or asexual.
[*]| Marital Status | Unmarried
[*]| Languages Known |
  • Galactic Basic - Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
  • Voss Language - Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native

[*]​| Voice Sample | Jennifer Lawrence
| Physical Information |
  • | Species | Human
  • | Age | 34
  • | Gender | Female
  • | Height | 5'11
  • | Weight | 13st.
  • | Eye Colour | Cymatilis
  • | Hair | Black
  • | Skin | Caucasian
  • | Marks & Scars |
    None Notable

| Force |
  • | Force Sensitive | Yes
  • | Force Rank | Master
  • | Force Alignment | Light Side

| Personality and Traits |
  • Intelligent
  • Brave
  • Cunning
  • Loyal
  • Not-afraid of conflict
  • Rash
  • Confrontational
  • Impatient
| Powers and Abilities |

Lightsaber Combat [order of proficiency]
  • Vaapad - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Djem So - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Juyo - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Jar'Kai - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Niman - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Makashi - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Shii-Cho - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Soresu - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Ataru - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
Umbrella Group Force Proficiency [x]
  • Control - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Sense - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Theory - Unfamiliar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
  • Alter - Unfamilar - Practised - Expert - Mastered
​| Possessions |
  • E'ron-class Corvette - The Deliverance
  • 2x Lightsabers; double into saberstaff
  • Several miscellaneous trinkets
| Brief Biology |

Born upon the core world of Coruscant during the waning days of the Republic's occupation of the planet before the One Sith invaded and besieged the ecumenopolis. Her parents who were well off but utterly insignificant amongst the trillions of lost souls that day raced Seia and her siblings to the spaceport and bundled her upon a transport which fled the planet in light of the upcoming decimation of the world and shipped away to Silver Jedi Space, where she would remain for the remainder of her life.

Infancy in a Jedi Order was difficult, though it certainly moulded her as the powerful leader and Master she is today as she had to raise her voice to stop herself from succumbing to the rising tide of padawans, all eager to please. She was apprenticed to a curious master; Yun Relvax who taught her how to toe the line with the Dark Side in the Lightsaber from Vaapad and taught her the values which are crucial to who she is today.

For all of her young life, she served as a valiant, powerful and important Jedi Knight in the wars against the Darkness which led to her controversial promotion to Jedi Master at a young age.

Following the Silver Jedi retreat from Voss and the abandonment of their former influence cloud, she was one of the few to remain and formed the League of Voss, which aimed to utterly annihilate Sith influence over the planet and bring peace and security to the abandoned nations.

| Appearance |

[float right]
tYFMAO7.jpg
[/float]

Beauty befell the young woman and not a flaw marks her fair skin, bar the occasional
freckle and rogue graze upon her supple cheeks. Her features are petite, her nose like a silver button and her right hidden often hidden in the dark locks which toss and tumble down her right shoulder like an ebon waterfall, whilst her left ear stays equally masked within the lower layers of her well preserved hair. Often, she is shrouded in a scarlet gown, which extends to her ankles and obscures her face in a glaze of shadow. The embroidery of the aforementioned is woven with golden thread, and two diamonds, one within the over are secured upon her chest in this particular garment.

In battle, she will most often be clad in an efficient suit of rancor leather which envelops her body in a Clone Wars-esque design, with a metal breastplate of sorts covering her chest and small metal shoulder pads designed to supply defence to her upper body and give her more security. However, she often elects to lose the armour and just wear the dark bodysuit, giving her an air of invincibility on the battlefield.

If you read the title, you would infact see that this is a work in progress, and that means I'm not finished with it yet.

Whilst I value your input, please refrain from judging character sheets which are very clearly incomplete. I invite you to review my work now, as it is perfectly presentable but please private message me on this account, my writer account ([member="Darth Aurum"]) or my Discord; ‘aurum’

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom