Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Midnight Mass | DE Populate of Vortex

!PAGE CLAIM!
MOSHED-2024-5-3-18-58-48-1.gif

The air was thick with the scent of adrenaline, the result of the orbalisks feeding off Brutalis's own heightened state of arousal. His muscles tensed, veins pulsating beneath his thick, scaly skin as the chemicals coursed through his veins, amplifying his physical and metaphysical capabilities. With each beat of his heart, Brutalis felt his mental focus slipping, the boundaries of reality blurring as the chemicals in his system reached a fever pitch. His senses sharpened to an almost painful degree, every sound, every scent, every movement heightened to an intensity he had never known before. The world around him seemed to warp and twist, colors bleeding into one another as he slipped into a state of ecstatic frenzy.

And then, suddenly, Brutalis found himself somewhere else entirely! His consciousness, already teetering on the edge of euphoria, was abruptly yanked away from the temple chamber and thrust into a place of darkness and chaos—the gladiator fighting pits.

The roar of the crowd assaulted his ears, a cacophony of vicious cheers and bloodthirsty cries for death! The stench of sweat and blood hung heavy in the air, mingling with the metallic tang of fear. Brutalis stood alone in the center of the arena, surrounded by towering walls lined with spectators hungry for vile entertainment. High above, the Hutt Masters presided over the spectacle, their bloated forms lounging on ornate platforms, eyes gleaming with cruel amusement. They looked down into the arena with approval and held in the air the item of his desire. A Phobis device!

It was then that Brutalis realized he was not alone. Across the arena, a figure emerged from the shadows—a dark mirrored version of himself, twisted and malevolent. As their eyes met, Brutalis felt a chill run down his spine. I do not know him. He watched in disbelief as the other version of himself seemed to grow larger, more menacing, while he himself shrank in comparison. It was as though he was facing his own darkest fears made manifest, a twisted reflection of everything he despised and feared within himself.

Tally:
ROUND 1: 9
ROUND 2: 14
ROUND 3: 3

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Creuat Creuat Prowler Prowler Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

…UNNATURAL
~the dream was now broken~

GEAR: In bio
TAG: Brutalis Brutalis | Creuat Creuat | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Prowler Prowler | Sinestra Sinestra

qXu9Rp6.png

VORTEX

Nightmare. That’s the price to pay for such powerful gifts in the dark arts of the Force. The Dark Side is a calling, from a superior being to lost souls drifting aimlessly within the galaxy. It calls with promises of things your heart truly seek; power, knowledge, control, a path, a meaning. The nightmare soon follows, the more you gain control the more you lose control.

Some might live a life of the Dark Side without ever finding a way to cope with it. They are forever shackled by the mortal trapping; the Sith, Old and New, ambitious Dark Siders hiding within the pretenders and the Alliance Senate, even those who walk our path, the Horsemen of the Sith’ari. Few managed to escape the mortal trapping; embracing the Dark Side and embodying the Force. For these few, the nightmare became a revelation. The dark alley in the corner of your room you are yearning to follow.

A phobis device; a gift from the Force. The power it promises is beyond estimable, and the nightmare that looms around and within the artefact is a proof that such device is only to be accessed by the darkest, most devoted mind there is.

Fear looms in the air, as my brethren are circling the device, tapping into the deepest abyss of the Dark Side to try solve the mysterious artefact. Visions and reality are intertwining as different dimensions are at play here, and the Dark Side is strong in all of them.

A pure Dark Side vigour should be mine. The Nephilim is built for absorbing the most complex and powerful form of the Force and let it live vicariously through him. And it didn’t take long for the device to call me in.

A single contact and I am transported somewhere else. Lokondo.

qXu9Rp6.png

Tally:
ROUND 1: 8

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Shadow Emperor, Leader of the Spear, Shadow Dragon
VVVDHjr.png
RAhk0Uq.png
Information
Objective: To attend the meeting
Equipment: Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis | Onrai Onrai | Jogon Jogon | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall | Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze | Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk | Cornelius Nibocaj Cornelius Nibocaj | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Pietro Demici Pietro Demici | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos | Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf | Lord Letifer Lord Letifer | Spindle Spindle | Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Collector Collector | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Vora Kaar Vora Kaar | Open
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

qXu9Rp6.png

Curse continued to listen, listening to the conversations, which were loud enough for the hooded man to hear. But otherwise he was lonely, he didn't go to anyone. If only because the Sith were not generally the friendly sort. And they only talk to people when they want something from them. The man didn't want anything from anyone yet. For that, he would have had to take a better assessment of the current situation and the current circumstances. And "half a minute" was not enough. If only because Curse was not used to being in a hurry, the man was not reckless, but always planned his next move.

In fact, not just one, but several moves in advance.

Now, perhaps, his best chance of getting his bearings quickly here would have been to sit down to meditate. For Darth Maledictio was able to see the future in visions and dreams as well and as clearly as the Voss Mystics. This was often an advantage, but also a curse for the mysterious man. Most visions are just possible futures, ones that end up happening because the subject is trying to avoid what he saw. In Curse's case, it was often all the same. He has tried doing nothing to prevent the future he saw, and at other times he has done everything he could to change it. The result was the same in each of these attempts.

What he had seen had come to pass.

So the man was busy doing just that; thinking, sizing up the other Sith present, the two Lightsiders, the movements, the body language. He was gathering information and looking at who he could possibly talk to about any kind of alliance or cooperation. As he did so, he also sensed a disturbance in the Force. Here, for a moment, he focused his full attention on the Force, but he could not tell where the source might be. Perhaps it was the Nexus that was causing this disturbance that could not be contained? He thought it was possible. As it could either be due to the fact that there were two Lightsider prisoners here, or even that Tython himself was fighting against the Sith presence.

But it could also have been the Shield of Ashla, or even Light of Ashla, to save the Cardinal.

There were too many possibilities and none of them were real. any of them could have been the winner or the cuckoo's egg. In any case, Curse decided to pay attention to that and now he was even more interested in seeing Cardinal executed. He wondered whether or not it was Ashlan's presence that was causing this. He stepped forward a little to get a better view of the hall they were in. The sand of the imaginary hourglass was beading more and more with each passing moment. It was almost time for the execution to begin, the actual process, that is.

In the meantime, he waited with interest to see what would happen next, and watched with equal interest to see if anyone else sensed the disturbance in the Force...

qBCnhVd.png

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

ZMoVFqS.png

Tags: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
Guests: Pietro Demici Pietro Demici Romi Jade Romi Jade

MOSHED-2024-5-3-18-57-23-1.gif

Detritus would rise to meet The Emperor as a few others had knelt towards him. Detritus slowly stood to which he would hear a whisper. A whisper as if a fly had caught his ear, to which he scrunched his face in disgust. He had paid no attention to words within his ear, for he knew his destiny. His path laid out by the one whom devoured the stars, only to meet the fate of what some would call "Ren-Slayer" Although many had known that it was none other than Valery Noble. In either case he looked back and forth between the large gathering of Sith Acolytes, or Cultists that had worshipped the vision of Darth Solipsis.

He rose, the Orbalisks constantly nibbling at both body and spirit. Dark Side energies were building up within the Master of Ren. When the Jedi Sacrifice was brought towards the ritual procession, did Detritus felt a giddiness swell up within him. He wished for the honor of tearing out the heart from the Jedi's chest and reduce it to ash. He withheld himself from making any moves, as he watched with a sadistic grin as the first of many sacrifices would be brought before the Emperor and his cabal of Dark Siders, Sith, Cultists, Dark Jedi, and all manners of evil had flocked willingly to the cause of the Dark Empire.

He could feel something take hold of him. The dark energies would only build up, as Detritus felt a newfound energy rise deep from within. Was it the constant flux of dark side energy from his parasites that fed on him? Was it eminating from the Emperor himself? Was it the crowd that had gathered to what many would call a sacred site. Slowly did Detritus find himself speaking. What were thoughts that continued to echo in his mind, now were words that he started to repeat into a chant towards the crowd.

The Shadow Priest spoke aloud, his booming voice echoed to all of the Cultists and Acolytes gathered. As he spoke those that gathered had slowly started to repeat his words, first in hushed whispers until the frenzy only made they're voices rise into a crescendo slowly, as if to amplify the ritual.

KRATAA'TOK'JIDAI!

KRATAA'TOK'JIDAI!

KRATAA'TOK'JIDAI

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Prowler Prowler Brutalis Brutalis Creuat Creuat

Kaleb could feel his own will start to break, for all that he boasted about overcoming the dark side, this device, this monstrosity wasn't making it easy for him in the slightest. The more he kept up his pensive stare at the Force-forsaken object could he feel his own insecurities lash out at him. The taunting whispers didn't cease to stop. The whispers only grew louder and louder. His brow was covered in sweat, he wanted to so desperately pull away from this thing, to shout out until his lungs hurt for this cursed thing to stop... It knew nothing of him, how dare it try to ruin him. Still did he desired to get as far away as he could.

His heart was beating rapidly. Anxiety wracked every inch of his mind. His mind wandered, thinking of his Jedi Master, or how he had never felt right within the halls of the Jedi Temple. The Padawans acted like children, The Masters knew none the wiser, and he had always been sent to collect knowledge. He never truly belonged, never was he truly a Jedi. Such intrusive thoughts caused Kaleb to squint his eyes shut as if trying to avert his gaze. The voices were not whispers but were shouting at him. He could hear the growling of his Jedi Master as he saw a vision of him striking Kaleb down. The faces of children calling him a monster, as the temple he stood on was reduced to ashes, everyone was reduced to ash for he could taste them bitterly on his tongue.

His eyes snapped open, the brown hue replaced by a fiery yellow. His fists clenched down on his knees as he tried to steady himself. He tried to tell himself that fear was above him, while at the same time the voices threatened to tear his mind apart, show him delusions of past and future until he was driven mad. If he got away now, he could salvage what sanity still remained. Kaleb didn't move. He looked as if his insides were twisted up, his head felt like splitting apart. How much longer until his spirit overcomes this device? Would this device take his mind apart before he won. With a determined gaze, even as his body shook, his muscles tightened and pulled, did he still remain in his seated position. He would not lose to the rest of the Elite. He would not be made a fool today.

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 1
Round 3: 5

MASTER OF DREAD
Open to the Dark Side Elite
Creuat Creuat Prowler Prowler Brutalis Brutalis Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok
The Phobis device pulsed with a dark rhythm, its shadowy tendrils wrapping around Sinestra's mind. The whispers turned into screams. Her own. What if she lost her place among the Dark Side Elite? What if the Emperor's gaze shifted to others, to those who could better fulfill his Grand Design? What if she was not worthy?

The seer's heart raced as she fought against the growing tide of dread. Sweat beaded on her skin, her breathing grew shallow and uneven, but she stood firm. She drew on her rage, a fire burning deep within, determined to prove that she belonged among the Emperor's Chosen. Her ethereal hand stretched toward the Phobis device, reaching through the terror.

She would not let it break her.

--

dice tally:
round 1: 7
round 2: 11
round 3: 2
round 4: 4

He vowed to never return to the hubris of Rhis Fisto. Strong that persona was, but hardly powerful as Creuat. While this device tormented him about his fears, it also served as a great lesson to him.

Fear of weakness was one of his insecurities, and so were his attachments especially to Xashe Tistya Xashe Tistya . He recalled quite well that day on Empress Teta, the two battling a Sith Necromancer and his horde of undead. One point Xashe fell behind and overwhelmed by the horde, leaving Rhis with a choice. Fulfill the mission at the sacrifice of his student, or forfeit it and save her.

What he chose was a mistake and only restrained him from doing what was necessary. Creaut would not suffer that which Rhis did.

He could hear her faint voice, pleading for help but he ignored her pleas.

Only the Emperor and his machinations mattered.

I will break free from these imperfections.

1. 19
2. 11
3. 6
4. 16

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

…UNNATURAL

TAG: Brutalis Brutalis | Creuat Creuat | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Prowler Prowler | Sinestra Sinestra

qXu9Rp6.png

VORTEX

Cold. It's freezing cold here, in what seemingly is a huge library. A Ziggurat hidden in the hinterland of Lokondo. Shelves are tall beyond measure, corners are dark and the sound of wind blows throughout the alleys. A shadow of a figure drags down from a balcony I can only barely spot in my peripheral vision. Books here are carved in ur-Kittât, written in drying blood, on papers so sharp it could split a Dark Lord into two.

There's a dim light in the end of the alley, one I followed religiously. Whispers of Dark Side spirits clash with screaming voices coming from the top. I checked behind my cloak for my Dagger, it. isn't there. I caressed my own face, no scars. I'm not me.

I can hear the shadowy figure calling me a name. HALITUS, HALITUS. A name I'm not familiar with. A calling I keep following for no reason but to see where the end is.

I walked up and up, reaching the balcony, tailing the shadowy figure, to a room, filled with pain and anguish. The scream is coming from a woman, her body chained, her mind flayed. I do not know this woman, yet I can feel a connection. A strong one even, familial. I don't even have a parent, I shouldn't know of such a feeling. I can feel pain in my soul, a pain I never experienced before. I always cherish pain; physical or mental. Yet this one is unpleasant.

Focus Malva'ikh, this isn't real. This is a test.

Then I returned to Vortex, sweating with a hitched breath. The phobis device still in front, my brethren still struggling to solve it. Some even in languish. I can imagine, it even has that effect on me, even if just for a split second.

I must focus. I must solve the puzzle and take the price.

qXu9Rp6.png

Tally:
ROUND 2: 3
ROUND 3: 13

As the battle commenced, Brutalis felt a strange sensation creeping over him. It was as though the darkness that enveloped his opponent was sapping his strength, diminishing him with each passing moment. With a roar that echoed through the arena, Brutalis charged forward, his fists clenched and ready for combat. But as he closed the distance, he found himself face to face with his own instincts made manifest, a dark doppelgänger that mirrored his every move with uncanny precision.

The fight was intense, a flurry of blows exchanged between the two adversaries as they grappled and clashed in a primal struggle for dominance. Brutalis felt the sting of his own fists as they collided with his mirrored opponent, each blow reverberating through his body like a shockwave of pain. But for every strike he landed, his opponent returned in kind, matching his strength blow for blow. As the battle raged on, Brutalis felt the weight of exhaustion settling over him, his muscles burning with exertion as he struggled to keep pace with his relentless foe. With a sudden burst of speed, his opponent lunged forward, striking him with a vicious blow to the stomach that sent him reeling backwards. Gasping for breath, Brutalis staggered to his feet, his vision swimming as he tried to focus on the figure before him. Peering up at his opponent undergoing a horrifying transformation, morphing into a grotesque amalgamation of Sith Lords from throughout history and wild beasts from the darkest corners of his own mind. It was as though his own fears and insecurities had taken shape before him, a twisted reflection of his own inner demons made manifest.

With a surge of determination, Brutalis forced himself to stand tall, ready to face whatever horrors awaited him. The battle was far from over, and though he felt tired and battered, he felt that he could not afford to give in. Wait or maybe that is the key! Brutalis swallowed hard and looked around the rowdy arena. The crowds of people were now Darksiders and Sith that cheered for death. But whose?
"Become me! BECOME ME!!!!" He screamed and with a blink his conciousness was returned back to the Temple on Tython. Back where he watched the Darkside Elite all still focusing on the Phobis Device.

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Creuat Creuat Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Prowler Prowler Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

Tally:
ROUND 4: 20!

The air crackled with tension as Prowler's nebulous form contorted and swirled, its essence pulsating with a fierce determination. Fear Incarnate loomed ominously, a shroud of darkness that threatened to suffocate any semblance of hope or courage. Prowler's gaseous tendrils lashed out with ferocious intensity, weaving through the void with a fluid grace, yet every strike was met with the cold embrace of Fear's icy grip. The very fabric of reality seemed to tremble under the weight of their clash, each moment hanging in the balance between triumph and oblivion. In that moment, Fear Incarnate recoiled, its form wavering as if struggling to maintain its grip on reality. Prowlers reality.

But the mental battle was far from over.

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Creuat Creuat Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok

Tally:
ROUND 1 - 3
ROUND 2 - 12
ROUND 3 - 11
ROUND 4 - 7

" Spare me the pleasantries Immortuous... I care not for them. " There was a lengthy pause as his gaze shifted to Darth Solipsis to ponder the Lord of Decay's question before promptly responding, " So long as they shed blood and cull the weak from their ranks, they shall thrive... If not, then they shall fail like their predecessors, growing fat upon their complacency before succumbing to their own arrogance and weakness. "" I care only for those who hunger and possess the strength to claim what they believe to be theirs. If they lack the vision and will to do so then they are unworthy of my attention or support. "

MOSHED-2024-5-3-18-57-23-1.gif

The answer, while not precise, was the perfect answer for the type of individual that Darth Bellum was. Perhaps it was for this reason that Immortuos enjoyed the Sith Lord. In a way Immortuos saw Bellum much akin to himself. A man, or entity rather, that would stop at nothing to become what they willed to be. Then again Immortuos saw himself in every individual, He was the epic-center of existence and everyone within it were symbolic representations of his own psyche and power. Manifestations of the many portions of him to battle, embrace and also destroy.

" Oh?! Worthy of your attention and support. Well then, If I may be so bold to ask, Is that man over there your Sith'Ari too?!" Immortuos let his smile widen to the width of a shovel revealing a maw of sharp blood stained teeth. It was no doubt a loaded question and dosed in sarcasm. " Mmm. Your sentiment and ambition I respect, Bellum." Immortuos commented and then gestured to the throng of sith, cultists and dark jedi. " But you and I both know we are bidding our time. Time that we both can afford to spend. This may be the first time having this conversation here and now on Tython, But I suspect this is not the first time that you or I have stood before such a mass and concluded that same results." The Lord of Decay let his eyes focus toward the two Champions of the light. Romi Jade Romi Jade and the Cleric of Ashla Pietro Demici Pietro Demici . Of the two Nulgath only knew the former but their presence here was enough for him to ponder what place they had in the event to come.
" Romi Jade. She is a fantastic duelist. Fierce and rather unorthodox. Have you ever had the pleasure of facing her in battle?"

Tags: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum

VVVDHjr.png

…UNNATURAL

qXu9Rp6.png

VORTEX

Once again I’m back in the Ziggurat of the frozen planet. Now prepared for the sick torment in my souls, now ready to let the story move forwards. The woman I must’ve shared a blood bond with is still there, tortured. The shadowy figure said something about anger, about revenge, and I felt it in my heart. Is this what a normal attachment feels like?

Yet I endure through the anguish, I digest all the painful stings and bits and imbue it in my system. I must absorb this new sensation and I must get used of it. Then even if I don’t get the device I would still come out of this experience a better man.

Not that I will lose the device to anyone, certainly not to one of these duds.

I would’ve guess that the actual person I’m in now would succumb to their anger by now, or to their fear. Losing control, losing their mind, losing their life. Yet I already lost my control, and I already lost my mind, or so people say, and no ounce of anger is left in my beings. Just a raw, primal instinct driving me where I need to be, and right now I need to gain full control of this person, and I need to solve the riddle.

So I let the shadowy figure, now less shadowy and more large and looming, lecture me about how to utilise my anger to gain power.

If only he knew that in front of him is not his acolyte, but a phantom that has left trail of fire and blood wherever he walks.

qXu9Rp6.png

Tally:
ROUND 2: 3
ROUND 3: 13
ROUND 4: 9

MajniAC.png

BELLUM CONTRA OMNES
[ Theme ]
e1RoOmw.png
WECMmgL.png

| Location | Akar Tsis, Temple​
| Purpose | Observe​
Bellum's gaze fell back upon the individual that Immortuous was alluding to in regards to who he followed. In truth, Bellum followed no one, bent the knee in reverence to no one, and least of all followed blindly anyone. There were merely pawns that welcomed his strength and stratagems to be brought to bear against their enemies, but ultimately simply individuals in which Bellum could exploit to instigate war across the stars. Like the Sith Empire, the Mandalorians and the New Imperial Order, all had been pieces that he had manipulated to stoke the fires of conflict for his own personal gain.​
Bellum spoke as he held his gaze upon Solipsis to answer the Sith beside him, " He is as much as Sith'ari to me as he is to you. But you should know that such titles are of little consequence, nor do they hold any significant meaning to me. If that is how you thought of me then perhaps you knew even less of me than you believed. " As Immortuous continued on he'd respond in prompt and simple terms as they lamented on the familiarity of the scene before them. " I have no qualms with this lot, so long as it is not the same drivel that the Sith Empire of old constantly fed itself. If it ever comes to such a pitiful conclusion, then I will simply dismantle them the same way I did with Carnifex. "​
" Even those that follow whom they believe to be a God can be turned to wield blades against them when they realize that they are flawed and mortal. They can be made to bleed like their followers when they have their weakness exposed. " Bellum fondly recounted the memory of how the Sith Empire's downfall began with simply motivating a sole individual to instigate civil war. It only took one wolf among sheep to lead to a slaughter, and Irveric Tavlar turned out to be one of the most magnificent wolves that Bellum had created.​
His gaze shifted to the sacrificial lambs as Immortuous proceeded to ask whether or not he had ever fought Romi Jade Romi Jade ,​
" I have not. But I'm sure she was - I've heard tales of her abilities. Pity that it will not be a future that comes to pass... "​

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Prowler Prowler Creuat Creuat Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Brutalis Brutalis

His muscles pulled, his fists clenched, his jaw tightened as Kaleb dare not retreat from the intensity of the device that only kept pushing it's jagged knives deep into Kaleb's own psyche. Dare did it still taunted him with voices he knew, hallucinations of a fate made manifest deep inside of him. It appeared as if the Phobis device took great delight in the suffering of others. Most of all it loved the delicious irony that Kaleb held, a Dark Jedi that thought himself above the dark side, to still think that he was a Jedi Knight when fear racked his brain with no end.

Kaleb would lean forward, the simple gesture of his muscles moving forward felt restrictive. It was as if the Phobis device held him in place, petrifying the Dark Jedi in all consuming fear. The voices were now rising into a scream. All of the voices yelling at him that he was a lie, a fraud that was nothing more than trash. A traitor to everything and everyone he stood for. It was too much even for Sunwalker to bear. The attempt to face the Phobis device quickly made Kaleb recoil in his paralyzed state. He felt as if he was but a puppet, a marionette to be used by the Phobis device.

The screams were now deafening. All of them laughing, mocking him. Insulting him as nothing more than a madman who neither walked dark, nor light. Kaleb tried to tell himself not to beg. He wouldn't beg before this toy. He wanted to make it all stop, to make the pain, the paralysis to cease completely. Doing so would show his weakness. His yellow eyes were starting to bulge, his teeth grinding against one another. He tried to muster his anger as a shield to overcome this sheer terror that threatened to consume him. If he failed, his mind would be shattered. His will would be torn to sunders.
Round 1: 12
Round 2: 1
Round 3: 5
Round 4: 3

QMpJ9Fo.png

Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

qXu9Rp6.png

Taking a drink in hand, Raj would quickly run a scan through his cybernetic eyes, searching for any... problematic components it may contain. It was all rather covert, of course. One couldn't be too obvious about their paranoia, after all. Yet, he had not gotten as far as he had by being sloppy. Only when he was sure it was pure would he drink, and drink he did, taking a long sip from his glass as he stared at the macabre imagery displayed before them.

Jedi... Ashlans... synonyms for fools, as far as he was concerned. He had no time for false prophets and feigned honor. There was no worth to it. All that concerned him was the pleasures of life, and how to obtain them. Which, of course, was through the accumulation of credits. Waving toward the screen with his free hand, he looked back to Tithe with his cold, icy robotic eyes.

"Such a musical performance certainly makes for more enjoyable entertainment, though I suppose there is always value in tracking the development of one's... investments."

The sentence was accompanied by an equally cold smile.

"As for Sonata Industries, we do value discretion. In truth, we have already taken advantage of certain channels in Imperial Space..."

A finger extended from his glass, pointing toward Tithe.

"But I'm sure you were already aware of that."

A slight chuckle of sinister amusement produced itself from the man as he took another sip from his glass.

"Empires and industry go hand in hand. The same can be said for war. So to answer your question, I would certainly be open to expanding our mutual horizons. The only question is... what would such an endeavor entail?"

Leaning back in his chair, Raj would quietly await his host's response.

qXu9Rp6.png

Fear is the path to the Darkside.

The artifact tormented him through all his known fears and insecurities.

The time when he was a younger man, prior to his initiation into the Jedi Order where he was born and raised on Glee Anselm. The neighboring Anselmi tribes threatening his clan, this fear of his evolved into hatred towards the species where he trained to defend his clan and subjugate any rising insurgencies threatening his people.

When he was a Jedi harboring fear from the Sith, witnessing the awe of their power when encountering them with his mentor. It motivated to become stronger, though it was not enough to fail his Master when he died on Mon Cala from the onslaught of the Sith Empire.

Again when he was a Jedi with the New Jedi Order, being one of the few radicals within the Order. His massacre on the Korriban Academy stemmed from his fear, thus refusing to show compassion to any Sith disciple no matter their rank or age. His fellowship with Xashe Tistya Xashe Tistya , too, until she proved him otherwise witnessing her growth in strength and wisdom. Then he’d find a chasm between himself and the New Jedi when he found them performing experiments on Sithspawns instead of outright eliminating them. His fear of what the order could have deformed caused him to lash out against it.

Finally, when he ascended to his new moniker and finding fear to not appease the Emperor when the ranks were culled of the weak and failures.

His eyes glared with anger at the device, the intense crimson nearly blinding. Finding anger from his fear as he honed into the object to claim it.

Become my servant…

Dice Tally:
1. 19
2. 11
3. 6
4. 16
5. 1

QMpJ9Fo.png

qXu9Rp6.png

"I see..." Laborr said, pondering deeply on the recent events that had unfolded within the Dark Empire ever since he had chosen the Gossam as his personal agent within their bureaucracy. The rapid expansion of this Empire was concerning to the Trade Federation as a whole, however, it posed an even greater challenge for the Viceroy, considering they had recently finished reactivating the Kalist Automated Factory for the Alliance.

Additionally, each new industrial planet this Empire acquired diminished the corporation's influence over the Ruling Council and the Emperor as they could prioritize Imperial-Aligned Corporations instead.

The Viceroy's seemingly insignificant words should have raised concerns for her, yet she dismissed them without a second thought. She had flawlessly executed her role in Operation Pax Allianca, successfully establishing a governmental body under the Revenue Department to regulate industrial matters.

Moreover, she had managed to persuade the Council to conquer Entralla, Muunilinst, and Scipio, thereby securing additional financial support for their collective endeavors. The Dark Empire remained oblivious to her clandestine plot as far as she was aware.

Meii-Nu Suu harbored a strong belief that the Skakoan would commend her endeavors and potentially elevate her to a complete member of the Trade Federation Directorate, as opposed to just serving as an attache to the Dark Empire.

"Viceroy?" Meii-Nu inquired anxiously about the silence, only to hear a small compartment opening within the Sheathipede Class Transport Shuttle . In that moment, a FEX-M3 Nerve Gas Grenade fell to the floor, prompting a swift change in her typically impassive demeanor as she made a frantic effort to escape through the shuttle doors before the grenade detonated.

Her endeavors proved futile when the gas grenade detonated.
"ACK...ACCK...eeehh.." She grimaced in resistance as the FEX-M3 Gas permeated the shuttle. This powerful gas swiftly targeted her brain stem and autonomic nervous system. The lethal toxin caused an almost instantaneous and painless demise.

"AWWERROROROR...Meii-Nu Suu, you performed exceptionally well in your role. Unfortunately, you failed to recognize that your existence hinders my ability to see my plans come to reality. The individual who will take your place on the Imperial Council will have comparable intelligence and worth, but they will not be able to impede my goals within the Dark Empire as you did." The Viceroy provided an explanation to the lifeless body sprawled on the ground. It was only fair that they receive some form of clarification as to why their demise had occurred, despite their transition from the realm of the living to the cosmic force, as the Jedi Order often proclaims.

The Skakoan pressed a button, recalling the Sheathipede Class Transport Shuttle from the planet to hide the evidence from any lingering eyes of the Dark Empire.

Last edited:

QMpJ9Fo.png

NEW ESCROW CITY // AARGAU
Darth Machinus Darth Machinus

qXu9Rp6.png

Raj Darr-Ro got straight down to business, unperturbed by the human sacrifice projected onto the nearby wall, broadcast live from Tython. Tithe knew few individuals in the galaxy who had the nerve and unrelenting desire for credits to doggedly pursue a business opportunity under these circumstances. He took a sip of his drink as he gathered his thoughts. He would need to tread carefully with Darr-Ro, lest he be bettered.

“The ongoing conflict, my good man, is a veritable cornucopia of investment prospects,” Tithe explain. “The Emperor's presence in the Deep Core has sent shockwaves through the galaxy, disrupting the mundane cadence of the status quo. But fear not, for while disruption may send the faint-hearted into a tizzy, it offers a golden opportunity for the, ahhh, astute entrepreneur with the fortitude to seize the moment!"

The dark opera playing out on Tython sounded as though it was reaching a crescendo. While blood would be spillted through the Sith temple, here on Aargau, it would be credits that flowed.

Tithe took another sip of his drink, his eyes twitching ever so slightly as he accessed the latest quarterly reports for Sonata Industries on his trademark data googles. A lifetime spent studying financial information and a classical Aargauun upbringing allowed him to digest the filings quickly. Daar-Ro’s firm was more than capable of procuring weapons in the quantities needed by the Dark Empire.

“But the armament needs of the Deep Core pale in comparison to the planet of the galactic north," he continued. “The legions of the Dark Empire swell with each passing day, as millions flock to the banner of the Sith'ari. It is imperative that we arm these valiant souls for their crusade to free the galaxy from the corrupt clutches of the Galactic Alliance. And so, I can offer to Sonata Industries exclusive contracts to supply weaponry to our noble military forces. Should we start with say, five million weapons, to be delivered by the end of the solar month?”

“Yet heed this warning: your forge worlds shall toil ceaselessly to meet the demands of our sacred contract. Failure to uphold our agreement shall not be met with leniency, but with the most severe retribution.”

His mind swirled with confusion, grappling to comprehend the enigmatic teachings that the Phobis Device had inadvertently imparted upon him. It was as if ancient whispers of malevolence danced through his thoughts, leaving behind a trail of cryptic riddles and unsettling revelations. Despite his formidable prowess in the ways of the Dark Side, Brutalis felt a profound sense of inadequacy. He knew that there was so much more to learn, so much hidden knowledge waiting to be unearthed from the depths of the Sith lore. But to delve deeper into the abyss of understanding, he realized that he needed to embrace even greater fear. His own and the fears of others.

Tally:
ROUND 4: 20!
ROUND 5: 6

Tags: Creuat Creuat Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Sinestra Sinestra Prowler Prowler

For cycles upon cycles, Prowler had observed humanoid behavior with a mixture of curiosity and detachment. As a being of gaseous form, emotions had always been an enigma, something to be analyzed and mimicked rather than truly experienced. But now, something shifted within Prowler. A realization dawned, like a distant star flickering to life in the vast expanse of the cosmos. Fear, an emotion so primal and yet so complex, enveloped him like a shroud. It was as if a veil had been lifted, revealing a new dimension of existence that he had previously only glimpsed from afar.

In that moment, Prowler comprehended the intricate web of reactions that fear spun. The way it tightened around the mind, constricting rational thought. The way it quickened the pulse, sending tendrils of apprehension coursing through every atom of his being. And yet, amidst the chaos, there was a strange sense of clarity, a newfound understanding of vulnerability and fragility. Prowler had always wondered why humanoids succumbed to such emotions, why they allowed themselves to be governed by something as intangible as fear.

Now, as he floated in the darkness near the floor like a worm, he understood. No. He overstood what fear really was and he was forever scarred from the exchange with this ancient sith relic.

Tags: Creuat Creuat Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Sinestra Sinestra Brutalis Brutalis

Tally:
ROUND 1 - 3
ROUND 2 - 12
ROUND 3 - 11
ROUND 4 - 7
ROUND 5 - 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom