Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrorverse FAQ

[member="Mirror Edward Blake"]

That's not going to be fully defined.

I'm sure some people will want to roleplay being arrested and worked over in a corrective facility and will take their own interpretation on it.

So, I did a weekend treasure hunt once where a temporary rift in space time allowed you to travel to an alternate, more war torn version of the galaxy through a big portal-y thing. Is that type of thing a valid way to get to this dimension? Just wanted to see if I could connect back to things earlier in my timeline.

A question, my diabolical Mirror Emperor.

Concerning the racial makeup of the Empire's government, are they predominately Human dominated or do they allow Near-Human and Alien members into their ranks?

Basically, are they like Palpatine's Empire with a strict Humanocentric policy or do they not really care about race, but rather focus purely on loyalty and obedience?

[member="Mirror Emperor"]

I might have missed it, and i apologize if i did. But can Mirror Characters come to the true galaxy after the event as full characters as long as they follow normal site rules in terms of ranking and so on?

Two questions this time

1. I see others making subaccounts for their mirror characters, is this required?

2. Are we able to take items owned by our mirror characters back to Chaos?

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

No and unlikely

There's a level of what is sensible here.

If someone brings back a memento of a mirror version of themselves who died, like a necklace, no one will notice or mind.

If someone tries to abuse the fact that mirrorverse has advanced technology to do something stupid with it....

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]

Please see FAQ item 4.

This is left to you. You may go from trading places with your mirror self and slowly recalling who you really are, to dropping straight in and having to deal with the consequences.

Don't think I've seen this question and it might be a dumb question buttttttt...

Will our characters be able to remember the events that happened after the Mirrorverse? Just got an idea to add to my character afterwards if so.

And would slavery be legal in the Mirrorverse? Or illegal? If it is illegal would it still happen like it does in SW?

Draven Carter

Imperial Agent (Mirrorverse)
[member="Mirror Emperor"]

Can we make up our own Mirrorverse technology and equipment if it's simple enough and similar to normal tech/equipment, or do we still need to make a submission? I'm thinking of having a revolver blaster, but I don't want to have to dredge through submissions to find something to list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom