Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission List

[member="Ark Tallen"]​
[member="Detorin"]​
[member="Mad Klay Grubber"]​
[member="Shane Zion"]​
[member="Tyranus Collik"]​
[member="Venris Helion"]​
[member="Larana Holst"]​
@Roth Tillian​
1: Healing Arts!
Write a quality Dev thread of your character or group finding or acquiring, or creating a new healing method, medical supply or useful item in the field of healing.
Prize: Special Item, 10,000 Creds.
2: Self development
Write a tandem or Solo thread of you mastering a new skill. It can be anything from cooking to juggling chainsaws on fire. Make it funny, give me a laugh!
Prize: Unique Item
3: Retroffits for kicks!
Find an existing factory sub that is open for use and buried in dust. Revamp it into a dashing vessel we can use. It can have anything for a purpose, just make it neat!
A quality dev thread of 10 to 15 posts will probably be needed.
Prize: The ships you made, duh! Also a unique item!
Note: Dev threads don’t have to be boring. Don't make it one liners and you sitting in a room all day. Go out find stuff, mess with stuff, get your hands dirty. Need Ideas? PM me for help!
Link your completed mission here to receive your reward!
Missions expire and update 1st of April.​

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Vassara Raxis"]
The Second one and I'm still doing it. Also Tyranus is making his first booze and now his first food by himself......this is going to end bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom