Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move/Travel LOA and or Reduced Activity

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Hey y'all. I'll be putting most of my toons on hold between 8/5/19 until possibly as far as the week of the 25th. Why you ask? I'm moving to Japan. I picked up a gig in my field of study there so I'm dumping everything here in the States and leaping into a new adventure with two suitcases, a back pack and a duffle bag.

Until then any questions about the Corellian Confederation should go to my admin team:
  • [member="Ador Horn"]
  • [member="Andrik Perris"]
  • [member="Kian Karr"]
Sorry if I was writing with you. This first week is going to be especially difficult to get on the site as I'll be doing the bulk of my travel this week. Next week I might be able to get to threads that I am already a part of after work. I'll still be reachable on Discord, though it will probably take me longer to respond to messages and pings.

I'll also be changing my timezone from EST to whatever they call Japanese time so take that into consideration for my future posts as well.

Anyways. Thanks for putting up with me. I'll see you guys once I get settled.

(I'm actually leaving because they kicked me off of member of the month and I want my fake chair back it was comfy.)

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

ALL THE PICTURES GIL, AND IF YOU SNAPCHAT THEM I SWEAR!!!!!

Have a safe trip and good luck on the adventure my friend :) I'll see you when you're in Japan.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom