Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC [MP] Rodarch Cuy'Val Dar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshal, Journeyman Protector
moff-gideon-mandalorian-armor.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Creating a Clan Rodarch, Mandalorian Protectors unit
  • Image Credit: source
  • Role: Infiltrators
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Clan Rodarch
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Rodarch Cuy'val Dar
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Protectors
  • Classification: Scout
  • Description: Black clad, slightly built, quiet individuals. They are rarely seen, which is both their nature, and their job description. They are scouts, infiltrators, watchers, their job is to see and hear.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Small
  • Unit Availability: Unique
  • Unit Experience: Elite
  • Equipment: Mimetic Suit, Vibroblade, DC-19 , Thermal Distorter, Voidstone
  • Combat Function: Stealth - Running and hiding and seeking help is preferable to facing a threat alone. Each RCVD can fight, but they don't like to do it alone. Their role is eyes and ears, not fists. Their best tactic is to break contact, firing only when necessary. They are equipped with carbine and blade to kill their enemies, but it's smarter for them to get help.
Strengths:
  • Well equipped for sneaking
  • Very tough to spot visually or in the Force
Weaknesses:
  • No heavy arms
  • Work alone, limited protection
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Clan Rodarch's main settlement is an underground cavern, in the deep southern desert wastes on Mandalore. As the desert rodarch protect their home on the surface, in many cases the cave rodarch protect it underground.

The cave dwellers developed their own unique culture, and even a strong dialect that can be difficult for outsiders to understand; but well suited to their life in the deep dark, often tight places beneath Mandalore's much battered surface. Among them are some of the greatest scouts in the Clan, and comparable to the best of all the vode.

The best of these may be honoured to be part of the Rodarch Cuy'val Dar, those who do not exist, the Invisibles. Equipped with mimetic suits and carrying only concealable compact weapons, they are first and foremost infiltrators.

Last edited:
Afternoon!

I had a read through this before marking it under trainee review. It's a good submission! Just a few quick changes and I can get this through.

Could you throw a link to the vibroblades on there please before I bounce it through, for those who are unaware of what a vibroblade is. I grabbed you this one off Wookiepedia which should work - HERE.

Secondly! As a suggestion, potentially look into aadding the fact they carry voidstone as a strength and then following this up with an appropriate weakness.

Thank you muchly!

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom