Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mud and Blood

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
Milo carefully picked the girl up from the ground, who was dazed from the sudden blow. He was still in awe from the accuracy of the thrown knife, which was now lodged dead center in the seat Zesiro was just in.

"I...I hate her," Treya weakly muttered, and this made the Sith instinctively grin.

"She's quite the schutta, isn't she?"

"I want to kill her," the preteen growled out, with an amount of menace that suprised Milo.

The Sith helped Treya to her feet, carefully guiding her to a seat.

"Don't worry, my child. She will soon receive her punishment. And soon, her time will come to an end. A woman of her skills is only useful every now and then. Let me tell you something."

The Sith leaned in close, whispering into the daughter of Cinnic's ear.

"Bide your time for now. Study her. Find out when she is most vulnerable. Then you can avenge your father."

The girl's face grew hard and cold as the deceiver manipulated her once more.

"I will teach you what I can. In turn, you must promise me that you will restrain yourself from any further action, unless I ask for it. Deal?"

Treya's eyes stared forward, a sinister coldness in her ice blue eyes. There was a ferocity about her, like a wild animal that refused to be caged, no doubt a result of being raised by one of the most skilled swordsman of their time, famous for his berserker states.

"Deal."

She was intelligent, frightfully so, even. Milo could tell that much from talking to her. A bit colder and detached than one would expect from a little girl, but it only made her stronger in the Sith's eyes.

"Good."

[member="Zesiro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom