Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private My Little Runaway

Casaline Andilet

C

oHqRisk.png
DYnZ0fN.png

Tags: Onrai Onrai

Casi eyes were wide as a rip opened up and looked like you could crawl right through it. What was happening?

“What’s in there? Is it safe?”

She was a teenager so of course she was curious but this was not at all how the girl had seen her day going.

Casaline Andilet

C

oHqRisk.png
DYnZ0fN.png

Casi took the woman’s hand and looked a little nervous. It felt really dark in there, somehow. She wasn’t exactly used to using the Force yet but something just felt … off.

But curiosity got the better of her. Some teenagers made bad decisions afterall.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Casaline Andilet

Traveling through the portal led the two of them to another dimension. Crimson skies were flecked with the aberrant colors of corrupt celestial bodies. Before them stood the gargantuan husk of the platinum-scaled god-cube that was partially sunken into the oobleck-like surface of the world, the great hole bored through its side and sticking out from the other. "Welcome to Otherspace. There are countless secrets to be found here, and the greatest of these yet are the fallen children of the Soulworm." She pointed at the giant cube, which spanned kilometers in height.

"And just like in realspace, there's an energy field here that surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds this dimension together. It's known as the Anti-Force."

Casaline Andilet

C

oHqRisk.png
DYnZ0fN.png

“Whoa..”

It looked odd but also mesmerizing to the young girl. The cube and the colors all seemed to stand on contrast but somehow together too.

“Why don’t more people use the anti force? Do they have to be force sensitive?”

In Umbris Potestas Est
"It's a complicated story." Vanessa said to her young ward. "The power of the Anti-Force is primarily gained through the consumption of Force energy, but it's used similarly. Training to use it is similar: willpower and focus. It does have certain advantages and can be manifested similarly. The Anti-Force is unlike anything Light or Dark - it simply is, a tool for those who know how to use it and who have the will to wield it, whatever the purpose."

She thought for a bit. "You were a Padawan, right? Would this possibly be something you'd be interested in learning about?"

Casaline Andilet

Casaline Andilet

C

oHqRisk.png
DYnZ0fN.png

Casi could feel her head spinning at all the explanations and complications. It reminded her of being back at the Jedi where there was so much to learn and so much to do.

"Honestly I just want to get a job and not think about the Force. I don't know why anybody would want to deal with this stuff. It's time consuming and exhausting. "

She sighed and pushed her hair behind her ears. She wondered if her mom was still alive and how the hospital staff was treating her mom.

"It seems like the Force just causes everyone to go to war."

In Umbris Potestas Est
Casaline Andilet

Vanessa looked at Casi and thought for a bit. “Well, I could use a personal assistant. You know how hard it is to have to manage the religious faith of an entire planetary community while also running it economically? It’s more than a one woman job, and I’m not as limber as I was several decades ago. Would you like the job?” She asked.

In response to her comments on the force, Vanessa laughed. “The Force is a tool to be used how the wielded wishes it. But the Anti-Force is just as strong if not stronger.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom