Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

[member="Akala"] - I have a question about the dead becoming living when leaving the Netherworld.

Do they stay that way? I understand if you can't comment because it would spoil the event's conclusion, so I'll ask my follow up question(s):

Would it be alowed to amke a character out of one of the dead that became living again after stepping through the portals?

Would they retain their mind?

[member="Akala"]

Sorry - one more question. Force doubles in Lashtu, but stepping back into Netherworld, will the Force you gain not work again but the love for Akala remains? I just want to know so I don't use the Force in the wrong way in Netherworld when I go back there.

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Akala"]

Sorry - one more question. Force doubles in Lashtu, but stepping back into Netherworld, will the Force you gain not work again but the love for Akala remains? I just want to know so I don't use the Force in the wrong way in Netherworld when I go back there.
cant use the Fawrce except near Akala right now.

What assumptions can we make about Corellia? :)

The two halves would probably re-collide leaving a very molten world that would need thousands of years to cool before being hospitable again.

Or they could have been fully separated? (Would have required a phenomenal amount of energy and could well lead to one half fallen into the star)

[member="Akala"] so if we are still in hell as of the end of episode 5 we are still there in 6? and as for the not being able to use tech, what about those of us who have cyber parts or are droids? are they dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom