Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Girl at March 6th.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Mynocks and Space Bats? Well that came out of left field. (Da da kish) Haha.
But yesh. Mandalorians are beloved by all. I happen to have the Plushy too. *snuggles her Boba Pet*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Whats a green Jedi? O.O''
The closest thing to Karen would be a (Pre-Revan) Bastila Shan of KOTOR. But even I expect to branch out a little. Does that help Halik? I don't know. :(

Green Jedi are the Jedi from Corellia. I think they're part of a psuedo-separate order simply because typically those from Corellia have a lot of national pride. But I think they fall under the same over all arc of the main Jedi Council. There is a wookieepedia article on them I'm sure. In fact, I'm gonna go look it up.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm not sure if Green Jedi are a good use of our Timeline here on this Board? After all, one of biggest advantage of a unique setting is too create wholely unique characters, concepts, and themes. However, it is an excellent observation. I guess I'm just not very versed in the SW EU. :(

Well knowing background stuff is always interesting. Maybe the Green Jedi are gone but if you have some kind of heritage then perhaps you had family there. Or maybe the upstart Corellian government is trying to get their own personal Jedi Order and are making an appeal to rebuild the Green Jedi. Options abound. And while yeah, a lot of the idea is having a ton of new stuff but source material is obviously still important.

I'm not saying you should be one. I was just asking the question.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ah. Ahuh ahuh. *nods sagely * Well. It was an excellent question. And now I know. Yes! :p
* Breaks out his best GI JOE poster *
"...And knowing is half the battle!"
___
And thanks Kaan. I'd 'Like' that post but it seems I'm at my 'Daily Limit' of clicking the 'Like' button. Shame. :(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
New forums are like elevators to me. I just can't help but push all the pretty buttons. O.O''
*click, click, click...*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Haha. The best in when you get off on the next floor and watch as new people board the elevator. Only to discover that they have no hope of a timely arrival. Some jerk has just pressed all the buttons. Mughahahahahaha!
* evil grin *
Delicious... :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom