Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Guest, Old Friend

3rcQdeq.png

"Squamish? Honestly, Pateesa. We are professionals. Squamish is a luxury you and I no longer have. Anxious, perhaps, or hyper vigilant as something is not to our preference." She paused to slice into her meal. "I understand the feeling, regardless of the words."

Tan'yill listened to the zabrak woman speaking, but were unable to fully agree with her. Since they had got Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , Tan'yill had become a totally different person than before. More squeamish, sensitive and more careful out on missions, to name a few differences that had changed after she had become a mother. Tan'yill nodded gently, feeling the urge to say something against the crimson womans words.

''Well... Maybe we still have, but don't see it?'' she put in, before Zenva continued. Apparently, Zenva had a bit of a doubt in the both mothers situations and abilities. Soomething that Tan was sorely determined to change.

"I think you might be slightly distracted, my Riduur'alor." She said, straightening in her seat once more.

Tan'yill looked up with slight confusion at her guest, feeling Zenva's intense gaze upon her and not knowing exactly what to do with it. She didn't have have the time to get back to Zenva, before she continued.

"I hadn't thought to give them vibro-generators though. That sounds like it could be terribly fun." A warm laugh rolled from the Zabrak as she took up her wine glass again, smiling wickedly.

''Oh, they're fun like you wouldn't believe, babe... If you are the one to go up close and personal, which I take it you are, Zenny... A vibro-generator in these would be aweome...'' Tan said with an equally wicked smile as she examined the gauntlets, taking another sip of the wine as she did.

As for the weapon mounts, the crimon lady wasn't entirely satisfied with what she had got now and described an improvement which Tan'yill immediately started to think about, before she put the gauntlets back onto the tray brought by the droid, and took another bite of the delicious meal that they had been served.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom