Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

I write Doctor Rashae Lovous.

My name on discord is LadyVi

Rashae Lovous can be known as the ice princess. Her past has made her cold to most around her. Those that are part of her inner circle, whom she considers family and friends have the benefit of her warmer side. She is like a fire and ice rose.

She is a very good medical doctor and an even better scientist of genetics. Genetic fusions and transgenics are her specialty. Gentech is Rashae's business where the development of medical products, improvement of medical products to improve efficiencies and research into genetic problems to find a solution.

There is a lot to Rashae's story and i hope as her story progresses that she will have support. She will need it.

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Well greeting to you all and guess with introduction seem to be in order. I would start by saying ....am Andulf Nicholas Teraan current count of house terran. Newly return after a bit of unexpected exile due in part to the strife that had befallen Alderaan as a whole. And at the moment with the appointment with her highness princess' is standing as ambassador to the newly resurface republic envoys.

Am currently work on rebuilding our house and its holding for now....along side my current captain of the guard.

Greetings to you all and i guess to start.....

I'm Ja'rrod, current captain of the house Teraan guards and the son of their rival family former house guard. I came be pressed into service with house teraan as part of a peace deal brokered by a member of the royal house of Organa during the turmoil that befell Alderaan royal houses.

Grew up and train with the Teraan house guards since my teen and had become a close friend/confidant with the late Earl Elijah Astor husband of the current Count twin sister. With whom I had sworn an oath to faithfully uphold and protect house terran. A promise I tend to keep.....

Hello all, Thalira Kiing here. I'm the Guild Master of the Freelancers Guild, but when I saw this faction I knew I had to join and help it out in any way I can. I'm especially prepared to help with the restoration of Alderaan, what with it being my homeworld and all. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I have a few skills that I am quite proud of, so if there is any possible way I can help, I will be ready and willing. I can help in Financial, Diplomatic, and even Naval areas, so if you think I can be of any assistance, contact me and I will be more than glad to help.

Hello all,

This is my character Kerkov, he is paralyzed from the legs down, and is an administrator. I don't know where he could fit in with this faction, but I would really like to join in and help out. Really, point me in a direction and I will be there. Again, Hi.

CONQUEST I BRIIIING, POWER I SIIIIIIING!!~
I'm Bazette Royalblaze, daughter of a dragon worshiping cult with very minor influence and a bartender who is looking to move to another planet, and last but not least, a force user with a bit of pyromania

[member="Cato Fett"]
[member="Matthew Calderon"]
[member="Delila Castillon"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/107287-hunting-in-plain-sight-free-worlds-coalition/

We have this thread going right now with a bit of espionage, but of investigation going on.

In the near future we are planning on reaching out and doing a bit of collaboration with one or two of the Sith groups on the board to give each other some fun stories, just to let yall know.

While not a new member I am a returning member.

Amelia Sorenn-Syrush of house Syrush and Knight-Commander of the Holy Order of the Righteous Flame. I look forward to interacting with you all, even more so now as the Order moves to become a Sub-Faction of the Coalition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom