Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Niece's Graduation

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Nieces graduation tomorrow gone for one of those rare times. Should be around 9 hours to drive there, watch, celebrate and return home maybe.

Few who this effects

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Cath Lorr"] [member="Joza Perl"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Lady Kay"] ehhh 90 minutes there and 90 minutes back figure the ceremony will be not that llong and then go out for dinner and head home. Might stop for gas or to get some groceries as things are cheaper down there

Ayumi Pallopides

and I am back but might fall asleep as this was a big night for her... Childrens graduations to the next grade level are serious business and if you talk during the ceremony you don't get cookie's and juice.... but also for me as hopefully a Bachelor's in Asian studies and education will help improve job prospects. Pictures inbound of our ceremony thank you to ones like Ali who did help when I was worn out and needed more motivation.

Ayumi Pallopides

qrzInvxs.jpg

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Cath Lorr"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Kei Amadis"]

Look at that sexy beast in that auditorium because it was so hot outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom