Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now it was Kass' turn to feel a little embarrassed. Cerys had not verbalized a desire to leave Jakku; Kass had assumed she wouldn't stick around based on her attitude alone. Oh well. It did help to speed things along, at least.

"The Vonnuvi is an Ithorian herdship," she explained, her enthusiasm for the place obvious. "They host a Jedi Enclave. Being mobile has many advantages, especially during wartime. The younger generations of the Jedi Order were moved there recently to keep them safe from our enemies without disrupting their training. I am the Chief Librarian."

Cerys Dyn

to keep the oaths of old
It should not have been a bad thing that Cerys felt like she was being recruited. This was a Jedi after all, and aside from the clear difficultly she had in properly looking and addressing the Master, she did hold serious concerns about her attachments.

”I was not privy to the decision to move the Order en masse. If nothing else, this is useful information.”

She winced at her own callousness.

”If your offer is an open offer, I will take you up on at least a visit…at some point soon.”

Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom