Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Odd Jobs

"No but people who pass by this place told me that's where their base is at. People I trust considering they've been robbed by the Red Rockets." Pald said while Jorrann continued to chow down on his burger. "We'll be done before you know it!" Jorrann said chunks of his burger still in his mouth. "Are they armed?"

"Mostly your typical blaster pistol, blaster rifles," Pald said. "Though I've heard rumors they've struck a deal with one of the major weapons dealers in the city. Acquired some mean weaponry don't know how true that is though. They're just common thugs with little credits to their names."

"Nothing we can't handle eh?" Jorrann said winking at Kaesha. "We've kicked plenty of ass back at Coruscant!"

Kaesha Thalen Kaesha Thalen

"Correction, you kicked plenty of ass. I'm useless in a fight, remember?" Kaesha smiled sheepishly, more bummed than anything that she wouldn't be able to actually help when it came to fighting. "I might be able to disable any getaway they may have, though, or take out some weapons or computers, if they're connected." Her talents were far more to the technical side of things, that's where Kaesha excelled; she could fix your droid, tune up your speeder or hack into someone's data for you, but she couldn't stick around for a fight or even fire a blaster.

Jorrann Lanchur Jorrann Lanchur

“You’re not useless,” Jorrann said giving Kaesha a playful nudge on her elbow. “It’s just that you have different uses, remember the time you saved me from those thugs by encasing them in carbonite?”

The young man kissed Kaesha on the cheek. “You’re fine,” he said. “I need you.”

A slight blush rose in her cheeks at the kiss to her cheek, a smile rising to her lips at his words. She leaned back into him, bumping teasingly in response to the playful nudge, as she chuckled, though she stared down at the cup of water in her hands. "Always the flatterer..." Kaesha glanced up to him, her heart warming at the reassurance of his words.

"As if I'll let you go alone anyway." Her hand slid over to tweak his side gently, teasingly before she returned to her burger, taking the moment to finish her meal, keeping up with some of the small talk all the while. Once she was done eating she'd bow her head graciously to Pald, thanking him before turning her attention to Jorrann.

"Ready to go?"

Jorrann Lanchur Jorrann Lanchur

"You know me Kaesha," Jorrann chuckled nibbling on his fries. "I ooze with charm." It was what got he and Kaesha some decent jobs when they were kids. Jorrann's uncanny ability to smooth talk his way into a situation. Too bad he wasn't able to talk his way out of a problem though but that's where Kaesha came in.

After the two ate their food, Jorrann stared at Pald getting up. "Right Pald," Jorrann said wiping the crumbs from his jacket. "Lead us to the speeder and we will take care of the rest."

"Right this way," Pald motioned the two to follow him. He lead Jorrann and Kaesha to the back where the speeder was ready for them. "Right," Pald said. "Here ya go good luck you two."

"Hah!" Jorrann said hopping on. "I don't need luck! I got skill!"

Time to retrieve that engine and get paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom