Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC Planning: SJO Dom Continuation; Blue Milk Run

[member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Hyonu Ye"] [member="Finley Dawson"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Iakchi"] [member="Ostdern Mastogar"] [member="Ravenfire"] [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Supernal Clarity"]​

Hey, everybody!

This is to bring everyone onto the same "page" so to speak for my horror thread in Blue Milk Run, in the SJO Dom of Trejillo. I have to get us back onto the ship by Wedensday of this week in order for the dom to be submitted for approval, but I have permission to continue the story following the dom, which is what I'd like to do! If ya'll are interested in continuing, please reply here; I'm available to answer any questions you might have, as I don't want anybody to feel lost or left behind - this is the first story I'm running for the SJO, and I'd love to see it through to completion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom