Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [OOC Sign-up] Battle for Balance — GA invasion of DE held Tython

This was hella fun. Likely the most fun in an invasion I've had in a very, very long time. The story Ran Serys Ran Serys (I put you first so you wouldn't be forgotten), Mahsa Mahsa , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , and Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania put together with me was major fun. Grand Theft Space Station is always a blast, but the twists and turns Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos brought with the Blackwing and his own portal hijacks spawned a whole other thread.

Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen and Joseph Torson Joseph Torson were fantastic antagonists to write against, even with all their anti FU tech. It added some new layers to it all and while there was a lot of gloating in the Discord chat, it was all done for fun and the writing was just a thrill to be with.

All in all def the best invasion for me this year, if ever.

This was hella fun. Likely the most fun in an invasion I've had in a very, very long time. The story Ran Serys Ran Serys (I put you first so you wouldn't be forgotten), Mahsa Mahsa , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , and Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania put together with me was major fun. Grand Theft Space Station is always a blast, but the twists and turns Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos brought with the Blackwing and his own portal hijacks spawned a whole other thread.

Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen and Joseph Torson Joseph Torson were fantastic antagonists to write against, even with all their anti FU tech. It added some new layers to it all and while there was a lot of gloating in the Discord chat, it was all done for fun and the writing was just a thrill to be with.

Echoing the above - this has easily been one of the top invasions I’ve participated in. The story of the strike team vs. Empire opps flowed so well and was a ton of fun!

That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell
Thanks to absolutely everyone involved. I made the effort of reading everything that went down and you should all be proud of what you put out. Immersive, compelling work, all of you.

Thanks to Phoenix Kasari Phoenix Kasari , Max Sinn Max Sinn , and Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen and the other Imperials on the station for the opposition

Thank you to Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn , and Magdalena Bloodscrawl Magdalena Bloodscrawl for the teamwork(Ingeeked out when the tenth shown up)

Thanks to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Ran Serys Ran Serys Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania and the entire Jedi strike team for your "against the odds" move

Thanks to everyone else out there too Detritus Ren Detritus Ren , Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker , Thomas Barran Thomas Barran , Onrai Onrai ... Azurine Varek Azurine Varek (though Caltin will always cann her "ice cream) too many others to name.

Very grateful to have written with the very talented writers in this invasion. A lot of people put in some very good content and pushed me to my limit in PVP. Looking forward to writing with the Jedi again in the future.

Big thanks to Ran Serys Ran Serys for reaching out and helping coordinating our fight in the DMs! And of course all the other Jedi writers did a fantastic job with opposition!

"I don't know who I am anymore."
Hey! This was my first ever Invasion and it was one hell of a write/read! Thank you Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker for such a fun skirmish and giving me an excuse to get the ball rolling on getting to do a crystal seeking mission with Valery Noble Valery Noble in the near future! Also thanks to Matsu Ike Matsu Ike and Vulpesen Vulpesen for letting me jump in and help even if it was just the one post!

I decided I'd like to complie all of my favorite moments from across all objectives and share them to spread the love <3

Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield Your enterence into obj 3 was one of the coolest hero enterences, I was so here for it! Made me so excited!

Caelan Valoren Caelan Valoren and Anneliese Kaohal Anneliese Kaohal your moments of dispare and overcoming it were so beautiful I almost cried! Same with Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor !

Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti The force light defeat and zombie unleashed moment was so cool I was screaming so hard! What a twist! And the way all of you Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn Ran Serys Ran Serys Mahsa Mahsa Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble handled that situation was so fun to read (and now get to be part of)

Valery Noble Valery Noble Valek Zuraxin Valek Zuraxin the mind games back and fourth was especially fun for me to read, it gave me such classic star wars vibes! Even if I was roothing for my master the whole time, I loved seeing them both.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike your fight to restructure ths temple was epic! I was so confused at first, had to reread what had happened, and when it finially clicked I was so impressed by the plan!

Tycho Arak Tycho Arak and Dyans Keto Dyans Keto your duel was also such a fun read, especially the projection bit!

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor last but certainly not least, the blowing up the moon piece and getting to use out of the box thinking to save you was one of the highlights of my entire part in it!

There was someone in objective one who was useing and fighting with Memory Walk and I wish I could remember who to tag them, but that was also amazing!

Thank you all for such a lovely first time and I'm looking forward to our next tango!!!

Last edited:

Echoing this, it’s only been my third invasion since I joined the site back in Feb of this year—but it’s been the most fun one I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of.

Looking forwards to writing more with all of you wonderful people <3

Echo, echo, echo!

Now all we need is Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti to echo this!

Really though! All I said was Jedi Strike Team once and these wonderful people ( Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Mahsa Mahsa ) took point, put a plan together and told a really great story. I had so much fun writing with them. Such a fun invasion. Love a duel, but Love a Jedi Strike Team even more. Can't wait to do more of these in the future.

Thank you for all the fun and amazing stories we got to read and write, Chaos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom