Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction OOC sign-up thread for: [GA/NEO] Battle of Onderon [junction of Onderon and Vjun]

Jenn, Alor of the House of Kryze, Duchess of the New Mandalorians, The Redeemer, will be here to honor her vows as the Knight-Commander of Onderon and defend her home - or die trying.

I will be looking to place the entirety of the House's forces in the defense of the Sky Bridge on Objective 1 - Jenn herself will be fighting within the Throne Room at Objective 2. Feel free to @ me if interested!

Last edited:
Jenn, Alor of the House of Kryze, Duchess of the New Mandalorians, The Redeemer, will be here to honor her vows as the Knight-Commander of Onderon and defend her home - or die trying.

I will be looking to place the entirety of the House's forces in the defense of the Sky Bridge on Objective 1 - Jenn herself will be fighting within the Throne Room at Objective 2. Feel free to @ me if interested!
Wanna fight the smoll~?

Signing up for objective 2 as a guest of Jenn. Didn't really come here with the intention of taking a side, but hey I'm sure when the Crusader team breaks into the throne room certain assumptions will be made.

Looking for a dancing partner.

Last edited:
How we do anything is how we do everything.
tumblr_olyqq7Xuok1rofocqo2_500.gif

leggo
Wanna play, big man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom