Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Empire's Future - Sith Empire Tier 2 Dominion of Ord Trasi and Kol Huro

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: Conquer Kol Huro III
Allies: N/A

Aboard The Mystic Veil

Lying at my feet, I heard the low growl from Ostara as Admiral Beth drew closer to me. Upon hearing my companion announce her distrust of the Admiral, Beth halted a few yards from me. "Mi'lady, the fleet is now in position around the planet," her voice cracked while stealing brief glances of the predator. Admiral Beth and myself had been together for some time, but the good Admiral had made mistakes in the past that shook my faith and trust in her ability to command. Regardless of my opinion, I was in no position to relieve her of command, and though some thought she should be relieved, she was still one of my biggest supporters; so I kept her on a short leash as I fought to support her in return in hopes she could redeem herself.

"We need to hit that planet quickly and with relentless assaults," I replied kneeling down to scratch behind the ears of Ostara. "The Dark Lord wants these planets swallowed quickly and brought under his ruling eyes. Must I remind you, Admiral, there is no margin of error in this conquest?" Lowering her head, she nodded that she didn't need to be reminded what failure today would cost her. During the ensuing battle, she would be my eyes and ears from the comforts of space; filtering intel down to me and the infantry commanders.

"Five battalions from the Infantry Corps will spearhead the initial assault with my Black Dragon Legion delegated as reserves." Admiral Beth prepared to open her mouth, then closed it realizing whatever she wanted to say might bring wrath down around her. "Begin transporting the battalions planet side and have my shuttle prepped for departure. You are dismissed Admiral Beth."

Kol Huro III Surface

The mighty army of the Sith Empire stood ranked and file waiting for the orders to march. Reports had been given to me upon my arrival that we would experience limited resistance from a patch work designed militia. Upon hearing this, I scoffed. "No militia can repel the ferocity and strength of the Sith Empire, Major," I spoke adding both a hint of venom and anger to the tone of my voice. "You are newly appointed to your rank isn't that so Major?" The tall, scrawny man shifted his feet, realizing where I was going with this line of questioning. "Yes, ma'am. I graduated from the Academy with high marks and after serving on the planet of Munnilist for few months my superiors deemed me worthy for promotion."

Looking away from the man, I continued my questioning. "I do not care about your marks, Major. You served on a non-hostile planet, so I have to inquiry as to how much combat have you experienced?" The Major said none. I began to laugh, and after composing myself I asked, "No combat experience. What about any skirmishes with the Force Hunters?" Again he told me that he has never been assigned to a post that put him in any position to see any kind of fighting.

"Do you even know how to operate that weapon on your hip," I asked mockingly. I could see the anger forming on his face as he replied, "I'm capable of carrying out my duties, ma'am." I patted his shoulder saying, "I'm sure you are, Major. Return to your battalion and please try not to get yourself killed. Shooting at targets that shoot back are different than shooting stationary targets at the Academy."

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZW91-dWRcQ[/youtube]​

Objective: Takeover and secure main ship manufacturer for the Sith
Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="sabrina"]

Azurea was no stranger to hostile takeovers. When armed with lightsabers and a couple of battle droids it wasn’t as if you needed an army to do so. The planet’s defenses were already under siege by numerous Sith and Sith loyalists. The final step would be for the pair of dark sided knights to infiltrate one of the most profitable ship manufacturers, eject the current Board of Directors and install a their own puppets. Valuable blueprints and technology would be confiscated, even sold to the highest bidder or on the black market in cases where it did not benefit the Empire. Warships could be built in due time. The rest of the competition? It would conveniently go out of business due to sabotage and slaughter.

However on the descent to the planet in The Pirate’s Foe, a laughable hunk of junk according to most standards, which actually made it good for subterfuge and slipping in through orbital defenses undetected, Azurea was quiet and pensive. Like a giant tractor beam it seems the Sith always managed to pull in those that she loved and she along with them. How many times had she told herself never again. And yet here they were.

“If we find ourselves attacked, which we likely will, I will stay behind you. I’m out of practice at close range.” She’d had the opportunity to brush up on her blaster skills when on Zeltros - most everyone else at some hedonistic planet-wide music festival, and Azurea sweating buckets at a shooting range for three days. But while in statis, she hadn’t the opportunity to train with the lightsword. The muscle memory would come back but she didn’t fully trust that she wouldn’t make a huge blunder if in the lead.

And if Master Harrison hated her weaknesses right now, all the better to fuel her rage and determination. It was almost as though by declaring her vulnerabilities, she was daring him to punish her and shore up those defects in her will and confidence.

[member="Lark"] would see the old man nod as his gaze traveled to the man under the sign. In truth he had not been looking for anyone, instead focusing on the lesson he was to teach the boy. A lesson he wasn't too sure how to start. Out of all his skills, Krest's most personal was his ability to hear the Force and listen to the ebb of the tide known as the future. It had many uses, especially in combat, but where to begin?

The cane clicked again as he stopped, pondering both how to teach and how to approach the situation. He was about to simply wave it on when a particular whisper came to him, one that hinted at a danger not yet known. A grin formed on the aging mans lips as he listened. "We may be walking into a trap. I will teach you something useful now, but may yet be out of your grasp to understand. The Force is in almost everything in the galaxy, from a blade of grass to the Dark Lord. But it also exists outside that. I have spent decades listening to the Force you cannot see with your eyes, and I've learned to hear the future. Danger, boon, which path to take. Often the force is silence, but when my life is in danger I hear it. Yet when others are in danger, I hear nothing. Focus on the whispers, hear them. If you can, it may yet save your life for what will come next."

As he spoke he could already see shifting shadows atop the lower buildings around them. They were being hunted, and it didn't take long to learn by what.

Objective: Battle Group Dagger
Allies: The Sith Empire
Unknown: [member="Teresa Shan"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] @conor harrison

She looked at her talking about blood lines, she had no idea about her blood line, for all she knew she could have been a Skywalker. She could be distance relative to Count Duko, or even Palpatine. The fact was she knew nothing of her linage, she closed her eyes and put the thoughts behind her, she had job to do, stupid woman and stupider Jedi making her think. She headed to command area, to get away from the noise, as droids where capable of dealing with this rabble. Then sith fleet began to take orbit, this conquest was running like clock work, only hiccup was behind her. She had given the name Kotass to herself, know was the time to win this fight, and put down the enemy.

She looked at her and said Take on the forces coming from the east, of here, i shall go west. The force some how told her, she xcould trust her for know in this fight.

Objective: Aid Lord Fa
Allies: [member="Darth Saarai"] [member="Sal Katarn"]
(6/27)

Her own passage up was much shorter and more straight forward. It meant that she had a moment to help keep those eyes meant to be looking for just what they were doing off of Tai Fa. It took very little effort to send a can clattering off in the opposite direction of his ascent, the barest twitch of the Force and the metal clanked against the stone- she kept the movement even, too even to be random but still what ought to be the sound of merely trash in the alley. Anomalous enough to attract attention but not in a way that alarmed.

She waited until she was sure the shadow of Fa's target had followed the sound before making her own ascent. Even without the Force to aid her, the brick walls offered ample hand holds and she had spent as much of the last year training her body as her connections to.... more nebulous ideas.

Hanging just beneath the balcony, she waited until the Thirriken was in place.

They struck as one.

These weren't Jedi. They weren't professionals even beyond the small pond of this localized rebellion. Bolstered more by fervency than by skill, at least these two, it was over in a pair of heartbeats. Vaulting over the balcony railing, her fists lashed out, a small curved blade arching over knuckles neatly slicing flesh. Not needing to drop the blades and risk a noise, her hands shot out, grabbing each man by the front of his shirt. The barest gurgle, a surprised expression as blood ran black in the night.

Kith knelt slowly as the strength in their legs failed, following the natural fall of their bodies but easing them both to the balcony with a careful silence.

Objective: Corner the fashion business
Allies: [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Darth Imperia"]

Shortly after Kaalia introduced herself Aria would return with caf, causing her to nod in thanks. Taking a sip she deliberately kept herself from mirroring the echani's sitting position, instead keeping her legs neatly next to each other. Imperia's words amused the redhead more than it should have, but the morbid thought of Kaine indeed doing such a thing seemed so ridiculous she had to suppress a chuckle. On second thought he was likely to actually do such a thing, which killed the humor to her. As much as she was willing to kill to achieve the things she wanted, doing so needlessly was a different story. It wouldn't trouble her an incredible amount to see someone do it, but it most definitely would never fall under the 'amusing' category.

The business talk had started, but in all honesty Kaalia had nothing much to say. It wasn't her idea, most of the credit went to Aria, nor was she the one with business experience like Imperia. Most of what she expected to do today was shake hands, smile and nod. It seemed pointless, but here she was anyway. Getting to know Li personally was the main reason she had decided to come along, wishing to know who they were dealing with first hand. If needed she would be able to give that extra 'nudge' to get an agreement on the table, but the details would be left by the other two Sith she accompanied.

So, when Li asked about their plans, Kaalia remained silent. She expected either Aria or Imperia to take the question, but they would both be able to handle the question much better than she. Bringing the steaming cup back to her lips she took a sip, signifying she was passing on answering. Subtle signs were important in these kind of settings and so the redhead tried to apply it as much as possible.

Connor Harrison

C
the_outer_territories__shipyard_by_derbz-d96abvb.jpg

OBJECTIVE: Take the shipyard | Side with the Sith Empire
ALLIES: [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Darth Banshee"] | [member=Harley]
POST #: 1 / 20
--

The Sith Empire. A new breed of scum and villainy. From ashes, dark forces rose. So too would Connor Harrison - the man destroyed by the Light and reborn in the Dark.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] said to build foundations. To take what he needed. So, with the broken apprentice Setzi Lunelle by his side with her knowledge of the dark arts, her ship and her willingness to follow, he was on the way to doing just that. First, it was time to make a stand, make his voice heard and attract the attention of the Sith Empire taking Ord Trasi and Kol Huro. Lucky for them a distress signal was intercepted on the Pirate's Foe, with the Silver Jedi channel still open on Setzi's ship. The plea fell on deaf ears. It simply stoked the ashes.

"If and when we find ourselves attacked you will act like the Sith Lord you once were and wipe them out. Otherwise you are nothing but an Acolyte who doesn't deserve the chance to serve me."

His cold, cunning voice was somehow softer and more calmer than ever. There was no conflict of interest. No tugging on heart strings about morals and rights and wrongs. Serving the Force, there WAS no right or wrong. There was just the Force. Those who understood and bent it to their whim took the glory. Those who didn't, fell.

As the ship came through to the giant shipyard to the north of the planet, Connor could see fighters scorching across the skies, and pockets of resistance in the far distance lighting up the sky.

"Land here," he pointed to the outskirts.

A giant warship, since abandoned, was being built between two giant hangars. They would need to be secured and all those putting up a fight destroyed.

"They are our potential allies in taking apart the Light, Azurea. It is time to prove ourselves as just that to them and the Dark Side."

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Lark didn't need the Force or gifts of precognition to realize the trap they had wandered into. There were to many pairs of eyes watching them, and although the gazes rested on them for naught but a moment, in a densely populated city such as this one even that was cause enough for suspicion. He smiled to himself as he stopped beside Krest, causing a small puddle of polluted water to ripple and puddle around him. The square around them was not as crowded as it was moments ago, although a few unsuspecting civilians still carried on with their daily activities, unaware of the danger that lurked around them.

But the ability to sense the future sounded like a power destined for him to master, one that he could best use to his advantage. Part of his fighting style included predicting what his opponent would do next, the ability to already know this would be invaluable indeed. He could sense... something stalking the area around them, fooling themselves into thinking that they were the hunters and the Sith their prey. This illusion would be their downfall, but Lark would play along for now.

He listened for the whispers of the Force as his master advised, the invisible power that gnawed at him for so long. He used to hear it in screams instead of whispers, it ate at him like a parasite slowly devoured it's host. But over time it's invasive presence was quelled into a more mutual relationship as Lark grew in power, and he listened to it's voice once more. If he could learn to listen to that little voice in the back of his head...

The one that said move.

He reacted instantly, jumping into the air, dark cloak trailing behind him. Not a few heartbeats later the sniper shot struck where he had been standing, dissolving part of the street light behind him. He twisted around in midair and landed on the bottom lip of a fountain, crouched slightly above his master. He had already drawn his weapons. Snipers lined the hazy rooftops above them, Force Hunters undoubtedly. The fools feared what they didn't understand, what they couldn't control. Dire punishment was required, and Lark was more than happy to be their ruination. "The Force has spoken to me, Master. It says we're under attack," he said with a smug smile creeping onto his pale face.

[member="Krest"]

Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"]

Harley was tagging along with a Jedi convert, she decide to tag along with him, just in case he converted back. Well that and he had nice bum, okay it was mainly his bum, but none the less she decide to keep an eye on him, and not just his bum. She watched him as he walked of the ship, she kept behind him. He was giving orders to ship captain where to land, and giving pet talks. She was here to chew bubble gum, drink beer and slice and dice things. She still had bubble gum but no beer, so the options her where still open.

As the ship began to land, she brushed up to to side of the sith fresher, as how she saw Jedi who came to being sith. As they where still fresh to it, and their emotions tend to be all over the show, and she liked hang around them. As until they knew how to handle their emotions, they where more fun than the average sith. As her side touched him, to see if she could provoke a reaction, she asked So what we doin, are we landed their and kiling every thing, or over their and killing that lot? Her voice was slightly off set by the the bubble gum she was chewing, she did this on purpose to raise his anger, she liked angry freshers.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: Takeover and secure main ship manufacturer for the Sith
Allies: [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Harley"]

Azurea was more than willing to blindly follow the man who’d taken her in a year ago on Voss. She thought by throwing herself upon the mercy of the SSC, she would be spared execution at least for assassinating the president of Suarbi 7 while posing as an Agricorps peacekeeper no less. But she was provided, not just clemency but sanctuary. Although it was likely Connor did not know the extent of the damage she’d caused, the brunette always so careful to not disclose the ruined underbelly of her past. No it was much easier to pretend they were happy, shiny Jedi.

Setzi Lunelle had come much less willingly. Master Harrison had been there to retrieve her from the same pirates which kidnapped her sister, but he was no longer the bastion of peace that he had been, that glimmering example of Lightside fortitude and resolve. How weak she’d been upon awakening. It barely took a day to break her down, for Azurea to take hold once again.

But it remained to be seen how much of an Acolyte she wanted to be. Would she fall in line or would the two butt heads again like they had done on snowy Toola?

But, but, she wanted to say but when Connor reminded her that she was a Sith Lord once, capable of the most complex and potent destruction, she felt a swell of pride, but even that was fleeting. No, Azurea thrived in complete and utter misery. Azurea - Agony. Her strength came from not ego, not satisfaction, but obliterative pain, mostly to others but especially inflicted upon herself.

Like her Master, she blankly stared at the console on the location where the distress signal chirped out as though it was an unintelligible language and not a plea for help, and then back at him. “You’re right I don’t deserve anything. If I want something I’ll take it. Not because I am deserving but because it's mine." While her words were steeped in bravado, she didn’t feel the confidence yet. It would return in time.

She quietly did as was told and landed The Foe in a grassy clearing, the landing claw securing them into the dirt. Once they emerged they met up with a blonde woman, a fellow pain dealer. Safety in numbers. With the three of them, they'd be more likely to neutralize whoever tried to stop them. "We need to keep the engineers and the more specialized operators alive. The nonessential staff will be replaced with a contingent who will be here shortly."

Objective: Subvert the uprising.
Allies: [member="Kith Verloren"] | [member="Sal Katarn"]
[7/27]

The shape of his flying form was blurred in the air, dark like a shadow and crossed the space between them in two breaths.

In.

Out.

In and out.

Out of nowhere the shadow swept in, feathers open and sharp cutting through robe, makeshift armor, skin, bone and flesh. A dull thump sounded as the body, muffled by their robe, fell against the floor lifelessly. With a flick of his wing the blood splattered away and left the feathers clean.

Relatively.

Now that Tai knew what to look for and generally to look for it his mind found hers faster. "Neutralized, moving inside now." From there it would get risky.

His agents hadn't been able to uncover just how many there were at this meeting or how many guards they brought.

But that was part of the interest.

The little form tipped through the staircase down, silent and fast like a breeze, while keeping to the natural shadows occurring by the lack of lighting. It was a cheap apartment complex, barely passable and only a few rungs above a drug den, but the surveillance here was minimum.

Away from the high-class society and their 'security' measures.

Veryna Zasno,
Kol'Huro System, Kol'Huro One, Dense Forest
Objective: Battlegroup Spear
Post No: 5

Veryna, Ryko and Orlan laid on their breasts and knees study the ferrocrete wall rotunda. Veryna holds her rifle casually on grass while Orlan and Ryko keep theirs trained on the Rotunda, she sighs boredly and her gaze steadily shifts to her pair of comrades. There are a few armed men that Ryko note and he looks to Veryna with a concealed grimace. "What's the matter, brother?" Veryna asks, unaware of the damning assessment Ryko is about to give of their chances. Ribs feel numb against the cold grass and earth even through the blackened pearl-coloured duraplast armour. Veryna smiles towards her twin from behind the glossy black partition that is her visor.

Ryko stays silent for a moment, bowing his head and cursing the situation they'd found themselves in. "It's a good thing we all have ammo, we might be able to shoot each other before we're murdered by mercenaries." Making the snarky remark he owns the shocked glance of Orlan who was suddenly feeling a whole lot less confident about their upcoming assault on what appeared to be quite a heavily guarded compound. Ryko shakes his helmeted head and growls deeply. "Veryna, you and Orlan are going to breach the compound while I provide covering fire and eliminate the guards who fire upon you." Ryko's gaze shifts back between the two Troopers, waiting for their acknowledgement, first looking to Veryna as he was more concerned with her answer and any reluctance.

"Nobody is getting murdered by mercenaries today, we're going to win!" Veryna declares with pride in response to her brother's quip regarding their objective the hopelessness attached to it. Perhaps if their squad didn't now paint the side of a hill Ryko would be more optimistic about this assault? Though unwarranted snarky comments were not outside of his usual repertoire of wit. Veryna picks up her rifle with both hands and shoulders it awkwardly and sights in the fortified rotunda and listens to what her Brother next says, heart sinking somewhat but does her best to maintain a facade of unwavering bravery. "..Okay." Veryna hesitates with her response but inwardly finds a little comfort in the knowledge if there was any other way Ryko would have taken it.

Orlan rolls his eyes and makes a remark. "Sure, send me with the Potato Peeler." The junior Trooper remarks dryly while steadily going to climb up from his crouched position only to be pulled in front of Ryko's faceplate by the terrifyingly strong young man who stares menacingly into Orlan's visor with a pair of icy cold blue eyes. Ryko would not tolerate disrespect being levied against his sister from strangers.

"If you want to so much Orlan, I'll send you on your own and the two of us will cover you!" Ryko pulls Orlan with his left-hand to the ground and offers the Trooper a long and scolding glare. "Not so sure now? Then shut-up and standy to advance on my mark."

[3/20]
Objective:
Acquire fine art.

It took her some time to wander from her ship to her destination. She supposed she could have had Darling drop her over the building, but what was the rush? She looked up at the sky as plasma and dropships painted the horizon. What a picturesque image it made, and how the fires lit the night sky. Primitive man would have looked upon this view and called it an act of the divine. She looked upon it and thought much the same, though far from primitive was she. She understood the prime divinity only seen in acts of savagery.

It was our nature.

Gates soon towered in front of her. Once they would have been manned, but the men had retreated in light of the plasma rain. However, the turrets still stood. With a whirr, the barrels pointed at the Pale woman. Then they whirred again, threateningly like a kitten growling at a lioness. She did not lift a hand nor break stride, and with every step she took the metal groaned in agony. The guns twisted out of the way, the gates knelt before her.

Beyond the gate was a manor house; a place too fine to be well protected. All the warriors were inside, this she knew to be true. And as she walked through the gate, her presence melted away into the background. She became a ghost; a shadow; what goes bump in the night.

Objective: Aid Lord Fa
Allies: [member="Darth Saarai"] [member="Sal Katarn"]
(7/27)

He was easier to track. The sensation of him through the force, swift and flexible and needle sharp. Kith waited on the balcony, counting down the moments until Tai Far would reach the door on the opposite side of the apartment. He needed those inside alive. Carefully, she slid the razor knuckles from her hands, slipping them into one of the lined pouches on her belt. It wasn't until she felt him there, felt that pause, and she let her presence pulse in the Force for a heartbeat, letting go of the Art of Small just long enough to indicate that she was ready.

It wasn't anything they had arranged or spoken of. But both Sith functioned on such a similar vibration that it took no effort to speak across it. Not with words, no, but intent. It had been obvious the first time they had paired together, but her own power and comfort in the Force had matured since then, solidifying it.

Here, she would take his lead, knowing only that which he had so briefly shared.

Beneath them both, on street level, the door to the complex opened. A furtive figure stepped out, shoving something into his pocket hastily as he looked around.

In the apartment above, Tai Fa and Kith would eventually find that there was one person missing.

The question was how much attention their man on the ground way paying.

Veryna Zasno,
Post No: 6

Frantically Veryna's boots smush deep into the rich soil, barely outrunning the staccato of Blaster Rifle levied against the pair of Sith Troopers spluttering into the soil evaporating the moisture and leaving scorched pocks on the terrain. Rifle shots whistle back and forth over Veryna's head, used willingly as a distraction by her Brother. Ryko's shots are precise and deadly, a reflection of his the wealth of experience each pull of the trigger and a body goes to fall, one after the other. Veryna and Orlan slam their shoulders against the solid Durasteel door leading to the luxurious Rotunda's interior, the place was part fortress and part luxury resort it would seem, shielded partially from blaster fire by a Transparisteel shroud above their heads. Orlan looks to Veryna after staring blankly at the lock after pressing the 'open' button and it fails to respond.

Orlan slams a clenched fist on the obstinate control panel. "Alright Zasno, time to prove you're good at doing something other than peeling potatoes!" Veryna knew what he'd meant, in fact she'd watched him with a hint of concern waiting politely to be prompted to get the door unlocked. Putting her rifle on the ground, she unsheaths her vibroknife and activates the little humming tool, cutting along the edges of the square control Panel while Orlan attempts to suppress the guards whose aim was now trained on a 'silent' Ryko. "You better hurry up Zasno! We can't hold them off all day!"

Veryna's anxiety and fear finally breaches her usual well-mannered and carefully measured composure, beads of sweat trickling through her brow and throwing the occasional glance back in Ryko's direction trying to verify her brother who is being fired upon is alright. "I'd like to see you bypass one-hundred and twenty-eight thousand bit encryption!" The response halts Orlan's thoughts and gives pause to a glance towards Veryna with a perplexed and shocked expression concealed by his glossy visor. Never before had he heard Zasno speak to anybody like that and it earns a moment of respectful acknowledgement for the soldierly fury Veryna just displayed.

Darth Imperia

D
Objective: [X]. Through Fashion.
Allies: [member="Aria Vale"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Imperia grinned at Mrs. Li, then kicked her feet up on the table. Etiquette required effort, and she was among friends. Well, friends and inferiors, but the latter didn't fully count as people, and therefore did not merit much in the way of formality.

"I'm thinking our focus be on the sleek and the practical. Nothing drab, certainly - I have a reputation to maintain - but there are more than enough companies designing the latest fashions for Twi'lek slave dancers and pompous, preening socialites alike. What the galaxy needs is haute couture for the adventurous woman, the fighter, the explorer. It's a bit of a niche market, yes - but I think most everyone at this table would agree that it's a niche that desperately needs to be filled."

Without missing a beat, Imperia swiped a cup of caf from a passing waiter's tray, offered the man a sly wink, and took a sip of what was now her drink.

She might not have been sitting on her throne, but Force she felt like a queen.

Connor Harrison

C
ALLIES: [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Harley"]
POST #: 2 / 20

--

Connor ignored Setzi's comment as they landed. He wasn't here to coddle her. He was here to prove a point, and to see if she was as powerful and strong as the former Jedi once noted in his journal.

Stepping out into the humid air, the huge shipyard dwarfed them and the erected shell of the spaceship hung in stasis.

A pale blonde girl joined them who looked a little...colourful...in attire and attitude alike. Connor frowned at her. Already she was pushing for what to do without any introductions. She was rotten, ruthless and a Dark Side follower. That much she didn't have to try and hide.

"Setzi is right," he said as he started walking, one lady on either side, "in that we take the grunts to carry on as normal. The directors, managers, security, anyone else in high authority is to be removed."

His dark clothing helped him blend into the dusk that was drawing over the planet. His burnt and shredded cloak flapped behind him, crimson but hugely discolored and worn after Maena.

"Who are you," he said to their eager guest.

Objective: Subvert the uprising.
Allies: [member="Kith Verloren"] | [member="Sal Katarn"]
[8/27]

The stride towards the destined apartment was easy and without opposition.

The last thing they had wanted to do was draw too much attention to this meeting by loading the entire complex up with their goons. That would certainly have attracted reprisals from the clinging autocratic government. The pulse was noted and Tai breathed out, letting the sharpness fade from his wings and instead fill them with heavy solid weight like duracrete. Eyes closed, inward focus expanded, then at the precise moment he saw the door for what it was: a flimsy obstacle with a single freedom fighter standing guard behind it.

Thirriken foot raised itself and Tai shifted his weight for maximum coverage, then with the Force behind his kick... the Sith Lord slammed the little foot into the durasteel, causing it to burst out of its hinges and barrel into the guard.

The rapid build-up of force would have been noted by Kith, the sound of ruptured metal and broken bones underlining they were a-go.

The name of the game was shock and awe- push them out of balance and keep them there, disabling before they could recover completely and come up with a response that was effective. Lord Fa waded into the apartment, wings blocking fists with quick and precise movements, before a blaster was shot off. Plasma trailed and clashed into the winged shield.

But Tai had been trained by Ashin.

This was nothing compared to swimming in a poison river.

Veryna Zasno,
Post No: 7

Veryna shifts the circuits around and it prompts a high-pitched chime and then recedes into the wall revealing the fine oak and plastoid surfaces. "We're in! Ryko, we'll get the Commander before you know it. Ryko?" Hearing no reply, grief wraps its fingers around Veryna's heart. "Ryko!?" She yells once more into her commlink to receive no answer, Veryna barely puts a hand around her rifle on the floor before Orlan's grip finds itself hooking around one of her pauldrons she's pulled into the compound with the Durasteel door sliding closed shut behind the Sith Troopers. Thrusted towards the wall for safety from a fragmentation grenade, the similarly aged albeit more experienced Trooper scowls in Veryna's direction.

Orlan scoffs in Veryna's direction. "Damn it! He's dead! And so are we if we stay in this forsaken hallway. Let's move, we've got a job to do!" Orlan shoulders his SAR rifle and begins to advance down the halway without glancing back over his shoulder to Veryna, expecting her to simply follow or stay and fall apart although he doubted the latter would happen given her optimism and surprising resilience.

Veryna watches Orlan march down the hallway flanked with locked doors and her resolve steels on the next statement muttered. "He's not dead, he's just pinned down." Veryna stands steadying herself and holds rifle up, moving down the hallway behind Orlan and keeping her crosshairs focused down the hallway on a closed bulkhead door, ignoring the room doors that flank the pair of Sith Troopers on their left in addition to the right. A move Ryko would caution both Troopers to avoid, behind each door could be a resource or threat that should be addressed appropriately.

Vereshin

V
Objective: Partake in a ritual to feed off the surrounding death
Allies: [member="Antherion"], [member="Darth Metus"]
Troops marched past the window of a small cafe situated on a street corner, their heavy strides carrying the weight of war. The young sorcerer looked upon them keenly and huddled backwards in his chair. Sheets and notebooks splayed across the table before the eyes of the Sith Knight who sat before him. The customers wandered and glanced in disdain, oblivious to the impending doom written in the mathematics before them. Dressed in civilian attire, the Sith appeared unassuming. Vereshin only suggested the corruption of the Dark Side by his sickly form.

"Here are the final preparations." Stirring his cup of tea, he slid a piece of paper across the table to the other Sith. The sorcerers relied on him for the theory behind the ritual, but they needed each other in order to pull off the feat. "We infiltrate the hotel on the East corner then make for the roof." The conductor was Antherion, an ancient Sith decrepit by time who lead the sorcerers commanded by Darth Metus. They were to enact a ritual atop the roof of a hotel to feed off the surrounding carnage and inspire dread in the wake of the new Empire. Vereshin assisted in the preparations and lent his hand in the pursuit of his sole endeavor, to learn.

A bowl of porridge with two spoonfuls sat before his glasses. A lime Twi'lek went to grab it fiercely with a disconcerting gaze and he batted her hand away with silent disapproval. He managed another spoonful and decided he was more interested in his tea and cigarette. The white cylinder balanced between his fingers as his hand rested on the paper. Eyeing a clock above the coffee machine, he read the time and prepared to leave with the other sorcerers. Drab clothes hung from their thin frames, as though they had no idea how to dress themselves outside of a life of wearing robes. Isolated and vulnerable to the wider galaxy, Vereshin proved himself an adult today.

Sweeping the papers off the table, he filed them into a leather satchel while another carried scrolls under his arm. They stopped at the server and the look of a grumpy waitress. She met the unabashed smile of Vereshin's black teeth as she furrowed her brow and charged him extra. He decided against raising a hand to correct her. The civilian disdain towards Sith was received and he tolerated their plight for the time being. In effort to maintain his civilian guise, Vereshin paid no heed to the woman's rudeness.

The group of sorcerers left the cafe and stepped out the city dampened by the aftermath of a downpour. Blastfire rang in the air and the cry of protesters traveled far. Signs brandishing the words "Bastards out of Kol Huro!" busied crowds gathered around government buildings. Holding his breath, Vereshin allowed remarks and obscenities to pass him by. As they boarded a speeder tram bound for the hotel, a woman angrily gripping her handbag strode directly to the window and spat on the glass. The tram waited for a while before leaving and allowed him to make contact.

"Was that necessary, madam?" He raised an arched eyebrow and asked. The woman shifted her eyes and looked for a retort as the tram left. Reaching into his jacket, he found his little black notebook and scanned the preparations for the event to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom