Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Hammerfall | Sith Empire Invasion of Mandalore and Concord Dawn [OOC]

Amaya Cardei

A

cFLA6zO.png
A13ICV3.jpg
This has gone on far enough. If Mandalore cannot afford to defend itself then it can no longer afford its existence. The Sith have bled for an ally who are too weak to fight. No longer will the Sith Empire fight the battles for the Mandalorians.

Heed our words:

Your weakness can no longer be tolerated. You are masters of nothing, you have sat complacent for far too long. Your precious Mand’alor no longer fights for you, and thus has left you to perish.

You will bow, or you will die.

NyiFsvh.png

The Sith Empire Invades Mandalore and Concord Dawn

A13ICV3.jpg

CfkThli.png

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Valdus Bral"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

sKDxP8Y.png

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Zazrael Lux"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Kaalia Pavanos"] | [member="Fiolette Raaf"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuCvOxDgOE&t=60s[/media]

Allies: United Clans of Mandalore
1. [member="Marina DeVoe"]
2. [member="Jor Kvall"]
3. [member="Olivia Dem'adas"]
4. [member="Mira Rekali"]
5. [member="Darth Kentarch"]

Allies: The Sith Empire
1. [member="Alkor Centaris"]
2. [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
3. [member="Gilamar Skirata"]
4. [member="Bedrovelse Hevn"]

And so it begins... The pawns have played their parts as expected and the board is set. Time to bring this little game to a close.

As expected, I will be leading an assault on the capital should anyone like to try and contest me or aid in my assault.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Valdus Bral"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

Signing on as an ally if you'd have me.

The Force Storm of Azure wasn't your doing.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom