Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Opposing force nexuses?

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
Hello chaos! I am trying to create a planet with many hidden mysteries, including it's force sensitive inhabitants that have remained hidden due to the unique properties of the force nexus there. The original plan was actually to have two force nexuses of opposing alignments with powerful auras that overwhelmed one's ability to sense force signatures on the planet, allowing force users to hide on this planet no matter their alignment, even from one another. consider it an "equalizer" of sorts. They also play into a cataclysmic history but i'll save the explanation for the codex submission.

my question is, is this even possible?

I notice that the force nexus segment of the planet template refers to the force nexus in the singular, and i wonder if trying to sub a planet with two might turn some heads. I also wonder if it would be better to treat the opposing nexuses as if they were instead a single neutral nexus, given that they cancel each other out and bring the planet into a balance of sorts.

It can exist!

Spintir has a Nexus that balances between Light and Dark in an interesting way.

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
It can exist!

Spintir has a Nexus that balances between Light and Dark in an interesting way.

Amazing as always Val <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom