Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS Invasion of Kashyyyk - OOC (OS vs Republic)

[member="Darth Isolda"]

Thanks! She's added.

For those who don't like to read the previous posts...
REPUBLIC ALLY SPOTS ARE FULL. ANY OTHERS WISHING TO AIDE THE REPUBLIC PLEASE APPLY AT THE PRAKITH SIGN UPS (....coming shortly if they aren't already up)

[member="Avalore Eden"]
I've barely done anything IC save rescue my brother from slaves and introduce myself to the Empress of Paecia which isn't a known public entity yet. I have a past RP where Meric is meeting a healer to deal with his physical ailments. In general he wouldn't be well known as he isn't going around slaughtering people and whatnot. He doesn't hide what he is, though. Feel free to discuss. It's really up to you all. Just thought you might like a Master who wants to destroy the OS and doesn't have a problem with killing them to make it happen.

[member="Meric Nadun"]

I'm going to go ahead and approve that, actually, since these are OOC sign-ups anyway. IC, we can't control who shows up to help us, though the reactions will be splendid I'm sure.

Just don't go turning on us, mmmkay?

Qun Vell

Q
[member="Spark Finn"]

Isolda wants us on objective 1, but I'm not sure what Carach specifically wants. I'm been throwing bottles of wodka around on Skype in hopes of finding him to no avail.

Qun Vell said:
[member="Spark Finn"]

Isolda wants us on objective 1, but I'm not sure what Carach specifically wants. I'm been throwing bottles of wodka around on Skype in hopes of finding him to no avail.

Carach told me to place you all on objective one xD

Cause he wants his pebbles with him.

I think [member="Kana Truden"] and I might be interested in battling off with you [member="Randial"] and then we'll probably go onto [member="Reverance"] (or maybe she just will depending on how this goes!!).

There's just something about sith with one eye...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom