Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overload Pt. II

I know I said I would post some things, start some threads, participate in the whatever, plot the corporate takeover of the galaxy, etc., etc. But there's this "college" thing that I'm doing and it's kind of putting a lot of stuff on my plate, so I'm going to need to put a backburner on this place for a while. I don't know how long that'll be, but probably long enough to warrant me posting this. Don't wait up for me.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Cecily de Demici"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ivy"] Lasarane | [member="Thais Kallisto"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Token Waters"] | [member="Count Morcus"] | [member="Xenia Nastassia"] | [member="Cryax Bane"]

I'll still be on Skype, naturally.

As an update, [member="Darth Carach"] dragged me into something. And since I've been regularly posting to that, I feel guilty, so now I'm going to try and finish a few of the smaller threads that are already started in the interim.

Apologies for misleading thread content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom