Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Picnic on Mandalore

pxio9HB.png
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Objective: Picnic

(all in her ship apart from her knife and her simp pistol)
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Hex put the finishing touches to her picnic. It was a small memorial park in the Kelbabe province, one that someone in the local village had taken the time to water and tend too, from the air it had looked odd, a little green trapezium shape in the otherwise barren surroundings, but down here jt was kind of nice. There was a damaged waterfall of what looked a bit like an armoured valkyrie to her back, one wing had a few chunks missing, and water from the nearby river trickled into a low shallow pool. Mandalore wouldn't have been Hex's first choice of a place to visit, but Lal taked about this place a lot, it was important to her and Hex was trying to be someone Hilal wanted.

'...It's pointless you know...'
"We talked about this"

Hex knew that there was two outcomes today, she also knew which one she wanted, but ther other was acceptable too, she had done a lot of growing up in prison and her new life in the scar hounds kept her busy enough anyway. Hilal had done so much for her though, there must be a reason for that? She owed the mandalorian girl her freedom and although she judged the buckets who walked past in their silly armour glancing at the girl in the summer dress, she wondered who their Hex might be.

Not long ago nearby a small ship had landed and Hex hoped it was Hilal, she grabbed the basket and moved it just a little so Hilal would see the bounty on offer.

'...This is way too much food...'
"Oh shush you."

She grabbed an apple and took a big bite, being careful not to drip onto her pastel blue dress. She glanced down at herself and smirked, it wasn't quite as warm as it looked when she arrived.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Mandalore was as beautiful as it was tough, Hilal spent weeks traveling the planet taking in Mandalorian lore. To think, Hilal was born here amongst great warriors. She hoped to do her parents proud...... despite the fact that she has yet to find their homes. Even though a new Mandalorian faction has taken over. Hilal wasn't sure what to make of them given that there were rumors that they allied with the stinking Jedi but they were her people and they cleared Mandalore.

Hilal came to meet a friend or rather lover? Hex Hex had been in high spirits since she got released from prison. Hilal had spent a lot of money to bust her out and she owed many people debts. But it was worth it to see Hex looking happy, healthy, and cute..... "Hey girl!" Hilal said looking around the pinic. "Looking beautiful today! How you finding Mandalore? It's a wonderful place isn't it?"

• Love
Reactions: Hex

pxio9HB.png

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hilal was here, Hex loved the little dress she wore that showed off her well toned legs, she was sure she had seen her in it before but couldn't be certain. "You look hot, I like that dress on you." Hex replied to the compliment as pulled her own legs in closer and made way for Hilal to sit down. When she did, Hex reached over and kissed her on the cheek before giving her a big hug.

"Mandalore is alright, yeah, it's warmer than Kestri but could do with some work. Oh, and some guy in a rusty old set of beskar called me an aurettii, or whatever that word it." she laughed, she knew what that word meant from the time the pair had been living together. "But, I think I picked a nice spot, and now you are here everything is better anyways."

Hex played with her braid, it was getting longer again, the special shampoo was growing it quickly and she could almost sit on it. She knew Hilal liked her hair to that made her happy. The girl twisted round and grabbed some food for them. A fruits, sandwiches and a bottle of chilled lum. "This one was Daiya's favourite, I hope you like it too." she said with casually with a smile as she filled two glasses before kneeling in front of the other girl.

"Whatever happens Hilal. Thank you... I mean it. Prison sucked and you really came through for me with that." she tapped her glass against Hilal's for them to drink before relaxing back down onto bum with her legs beside her. "What do you want to have first?"

'......'
Hex smirked and blushed a little for no apparent reason.

Current Outfit

Hilal giggled when Hex called her hot, she never thought of herself as pretty especially when comparing herself to legitimately beautiful women like Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus . Yet Hex always took it upon herself to go above and beyond calling Hilal drop, dead gorgeous. It was flattering and that's why Hilal eventually fell in love with Hex. "Oh stop it you," Hilal smiled sitting down on the spread.

"I wore this dress a few times," Hilal said looking over the food. "First time was when I modeled for Podracing Quarterly and the second was when I was at an auction."

The young woman gave a nervous grin. "I got really drunk at that auction though," Hilal said. "Made an ass out of myself."

She frowned when Hex mentioned Daiya, it was an old wound that Hilal still hadn't gotten over. When she found out that Hex loved another person, it devastated Hilal. Though it was her fault that she didn't tell Hex about her feelings sooner. "You have exquisite taste," Hilal smiled. "But since you're now free from the Alliance, why don't you have the first go?"

Hex Hex

pxio9HB.png

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"You?" Hex asked, pulling her sunglasses down enough to peer over the frames. "Made an ass of yourself? Who are you and what have you done with Hilal?" she laughed sarcastically and shuffled closer to put her arms around the other girl to hug her.

why don't you have the first go?"

Was that an invite? Probably? Maybe? It was close enough either way, and Hex knew what she wanted first. She leaned in and kissed Hilal on the lips, it was a nice kiss that was filled with the attraction and adoration Hex had for the other girl. They would kiss for a few moments before Hex pulled away and pretended to be bashful. "Oh my stars, you meant picking the food didn't you."

Hex left one more little kiss on her girlfriend's lips before turning round and picking up a bowl of fruits. She spun her legs around so her leg was over Hilal and pulled her other knee in sideways, she placed the bowl down between them and picked up a grape. The blue haired girl tossed it high into the air before catching it in her mouth and washing it down with lum.

"It's so nice being free again. I am so glad you got me out of that place." she smiled, the pirate crew were super cool, but noone would have been there if it wasn't for favourite mando.

Current Outfit

Before Hilal could say anything, Hex Hex pulled her and pressed her lips against hers. The young woman returned the kiss wrapping her arms around her tightly hungrily, passionately kissed Hex all over from her cheeks down to her neck. "It could mean both Hex," Hilal chuckled giving the flustered mad bomber a wink. "With me pulling all those favors to set you free, I'm indebted to them. It's a miracle I was able to get a break just to see you love."

Hilal smiled. "But It's worth it Hex," she whispered grabbing her hand. "Because I love you Hex even after what we've been through. I still love you and I want to be with you. But here's the thing. I don't like sharing...... I'm yours but only if you commit to me."

• Love

pxio9HB.png

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex smiled at the idea that it was both, she knew it was, and she was glad that Hilal was on the same page. But Hilal went further, and Hex listened closely, there was a big smile on her face being told those things, Hex didn't need to be loved, that's what she told herself, but why then did it feel so good to hear those worlds.

I'm yours but only if you commit to me

Hex rolled that around a little bit in her mind. "You know people have always said I should be commi..."

'...Really?...'

Hex backed away from her bad joke and pondered it a bit longer before turning and taking Hilal by the hands. "Ni me'dinuir ni at gar bal shi gar ner mesh'la. Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, Hilal Vizsla" the grammar was bad and the aurettii in her was showing with the bad pronunciation but she had gone out of her way to learn the language for her girlfriend and smiled like a puppy waiting to be praised. Hex was an nerf herder, had never done proper fidelity before, but she could handle this... probably.

Current Outfit

Hilal grimaced not only at the fact that Hex knew Mandoa but she was also but she was butchering the language. Despite Hex's good intentions and Hilal got the gist of what she was saying. Hearing her try to speak her language was as painful as grinding your teeth against the pavement. "Oh Hex," she gently placed her hand Hex's pale cheek. "It looks like I need to teach a thing or two about my language, but I get what you're saying."

She leaned and gave Hex a soft kiss on the lips. Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar Julha, gar tid'ica Sitilhaa at ni bal bie apd banar, ra gi'ah troan bic tome

Pulling away from Hex, Hilal smiled. "Soooo who's going to take the first bite?" Hilal asked. "I would like some Watermelon just about now."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

pxio9HB.png

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex smiled at Hilal when she responded in Mando'a to her, she mostly understood it, the thought, or at least the intent anyway, that was good. "I think I'll mostly just stick to basic, no offence but mando is a very grumpy sounding language." she laughed and nudged her girlfriend with her arm.

"Watermelon? Sounds good to me." Hex said with a suggestive wink before twisting around behind her and rummaging around in the hamper. She looked over her shoulder at Hilal with smile. "You know this makes you my first official girlfriend. Me a Dai were definitely going out for a while bit never mind of made official."

'...stop talking about Daiya...'

Hex blushed and whipped her head back round into the hamper before Hilal could respond. She returned with watermelon in hand and a pen.

"Give me your arm" she said mischievously before grabbing for the other woman to write something on her.

Property of Elyssa Kala'myr

"There we go. You should still call me Hex... cos that's my name, but I thought my girlfriend deserves to know my real name if anyone does."

Current Outfit

Hilal frowned when Hex scribbled an unfamiliar name on her arm. “Elyssa?” Hilal said looking up at her now girlfriend. “That’s your real name? When did you find that out?”

One thing that Hex and Hilal bonded over was that the two never knew their families. Hilal was still searching for her parents’ home. The Sith had destroyed so much of the planet, that many records were burned in the process. But Hilal had been closer to finding her parents than ever, she couldn’t give up now.

“I’m happy you found your real name,” Hilal said leaning towards Hex and kissing her pale cheek. “But I think Hex is a cuter name for you.”

She ignored Hex’s mention of Daiya, no need to have Hex’s ex ruin what’s a wondrous occasion. For the first time in a long time, Hilal allowed herself to relax and be happy with herself. “Maybe we can make this marking permanent,” Hilal chuckled giving Hex a smirk.

Hex Hex

• Love

pxio9HB.png

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"Prison..." she shrugged with a goofy smile. "I still prefer Hex though too. Can you believe I have a sister and everything now?" she hadnt mentioned it yet, but it was pretty crazy too her.

Hex laughed at the idea of permanently tattooing her girlfriend. "Maybe not? Whenever i see a dude with his girlfriends name tattooed on them i pray for them to split up just for the entertainment value. I should tattoo you though." she smirked, remembering their brief moment in a tattoo parlour where they had fooled around a little, but ultimately gone nowhere. She pulled out the pen again and continued drawing around where she had written already, adding clouds that were similar to her own tattoos and several bullets. "There, something like that would look cool on you." she leaned backwards and tossed the pen into the hamper before grabbing her drink up again.

"Think you will end up being buried somewhere like this? Knowing you, you wont go down until there is nothing left to bury." she laughed, it amused her how tough the pretty girl next to her was, it was easy to forget that she was also a mandalorian once you removed the armour.

Current Outfit

"I wonder how many Mandalorians are willing betray their oaths," Hilal muttered when Hex mentioned that she learned the language in prison. "In any case Hex, we're not allowed to speak our language in front of non Mandalorians. It's our identity and it ties us together." Though Hilal was mentally kicking herself for speaking the language in front of Hex a couple of times in the past.

"Oh please," Hilal giggled while she ate a grape. " Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus and I have seen plenty of guys getting tattoos of girls they barely knew. Only to spent thousands of credits lasering that chit off. We both knew each other for years Hex, I think we earned matching tats you know?"

"If I do die," Hilal said. "It's best to die a warrior's death than die on the bed. You were aware on how I nearly died on Tython."

It was harrowing event for Hilal, something that she still had dreadful memories of. At least seeing Hex and Tiaza cheered her up that day. "Tell me about your sister," Hilal said bringing her legs together. "It must've been a shock for you to find out that you had a long lost sibling."

Hex Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom