Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pilgrimage to Mandalore

Hi all! I was just recently back on the site, and I’m looking to re-establish my character on the galaxy while meeting other Mandalorians.

Fresh off a journey to her birthplace, Tatooine, Yael Kandar is making a pilgrimage to the holiest place in the galaxy, Mandalore, with a secret, personal agenda.

She is an Enclave Mandalorian, previously fighting in the Crusade, before she lost her mobility on Kiffu. A medical procedure and coma later, she was granted a “Divine Revelation”, which kickstart her joirney to rediscover her true purpose.

I’m looking for encounters on Mandalore for her; whether old faces or new acquaintances.

So, Mandalorians, hit me up here or on discord; naturalblondie to brainstorm some ideas.

I'd be down. Finally able to fix my armor sub (had an archived item on it that both I and Factory Judges had failed to catch multiple times lol. Thankfully, I never used that part.) Need something to write with Sahan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom