Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Ponderings of a goetic dinner

Well, you could always be the main corse

monka-walk-away-monka-s.gif

So, with the ongoing and massive annihilation thread going on.. I figure I might as well ask you all when you would wish for this dinner party to take place. Should I finish it up now and start it up asap? Or, should this wait till the whole big event is over?

Whichever is picked by the majority I also offer another question, should this party take place after the annihilation IC? Or perhaps sometime before it?

Mercy Mercy Sofiel Sofiel Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Luck Felix Astermo Felix Astermo Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Lady Venge Lady Venge Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva

So, with the ongoing and massive annihilation thread going on.. I figure I might as well ask you all when you would wish for this dinner party to take place. Should I finish it up now and start it up asap? Or, should this wait till the whole big event is over?

Whichever is picked by the majority I also offer another question, should this party take place after the annihilation IC? Or perhaps sometime before it?

Mercy Mercy Sofiel Sofiel Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Luck Felix Astermo Felix Astermo Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Lady Venge Lady Venge Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Bohatei Chorva Bohatei Chorva
Not taking part of it myself, so I'm all for either way. I think the annihilation taking place before the party would be good reason for Adeline to be hosting such an event, in any case.

OOCly speaking though, if we have a bunch of peeps in the event it'll probably be for the best we hold off to not overwhelm them.

Go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom