Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Possible long-term stories

So this girl is basically a blank slate that I'd like to get going.

Rich kid with a very controversial family name that took to the wider galaxy, looking for purpose, seeing as her parents didn't want to pick a side when The Empire splintered and just chilled on Serenno instead. She's pretty down to earth and likes a good soldier banter. I do plan for her to be a more gritty kind of character who just happens to be Force Sensitive, but doesn't rely on it.

So her story can literally go any which way. She's currently just a merc who's keeping her family name and Force Sensitivity hidden so as not to become a target because of who her family is.

I'm open for whichever compelling storyline, but like the title says, I'd prefer something that could evolve into a longer term storyline - whether it's recruitment into an army as a soldier and interactions stemming from that like rivalry, friendship and/or romance. Same goes for discovering her force sensitivity or who she really is. If the idea sounds interesting, I'll jump at it. It's up in the air in which direction she goes.

I'm all for drama and seeing where the story takes us type thing. Various people can also fill various roles - you don't have to fit all options, you can just form part of the greater whole. Gimme what you got and we can hash it out further from there. I'm up for anything.

Hmu here or on Discord @ avelion5500

Also, please don't take it personally if I don't bite on an idea. It'll probably just be that someone else came up with an idea that fit my vision for her a bit better. I'd still like to write with you whenever.

Tamna Korvan Tamna Korvan

I've been looking to get back into the website if you'd like to try a thread. Tod's a former combat medic turned soldier who likes to keep everything lighthearted. So if you want to try something, feel free to hit me up whenever!
Ey Tod! Good to see you back!

Like I told Corbin, I had solid storyline offers, but the way the story would be going, I can see the two of them running into one another. Combat medic would defs come in handy during the raging wars.

The Staff Director of the Empire of the Lost, who just so happens to also be the member of the New Sith Order in the Dark Empire, creates a strike team of bad guys to find and kill Tamna. Why? The eradication of the Korvan name following the death of the Imperial Despot Ignacious Korvan after the Battle of Tython. It's just the bad guys cleaning up shop.

The beginning of a long, dark story of spies, espionage and murder as Tamna has to always look over her shoulder while the intelligence apparatus of an Empire continue looking until they've done the job. We could really pull together some dystopian, draconian, and if you're into it horror themes in our writing. Nothing too graphic, of course.

Sorry for the radio silence y'all - the weekend was a no-posting one.

I’m here to either fleece money out of ya or throw hands with ya.
My plate is kinda full with threads atm, but if I happen to not have an opponent in an invasion or something, I'll give you a holler.

The Staff Director of the Empire of the Lost, who just so happens to also be the member of the New Sith Order in the Dark Empire, creates a strike team of bad guys to find and kill Tamna. Why? The eradication of the Korvan name following the death of the Imperial Despot Ignacious Korvan after the Battle of Tython. It's just the bad guys cleaning up shop.

The beginning of a long, dark story of spies, espionage and murder as Tamna has to always look over her shoulder while the intelligence apparatus of an Empire continue looking until they've done the job. We could really pull together some dystopian, draconian, and if you're into it horror themes in our writing. Nothing too graphic, of course.
This will actually fit in nicely with the story I have planned for Tamna - especially cause she'll be taking a spin in the DE, so that cat and mouse game will come in handy then - the duality of the faction. The path as of now is still a bit unclear, but it remains to be seen when she gets picked up by DE agents and brainwashed, where she'll fit in - in her granddad's footsteps or as DSE. Dunno how long that dark arc will last. Maybe indefinitely, maybe not. Alicia, of course, can follow her own agenda to try and stop it. So we can defs set something up. We can hash it out in DMs closer to the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom