Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project A.I.M.

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
Arctis2.jpg
The icy labyrinth wound on for a ways, terminating in a laboratory of modest proportions. Various tanks holding ominously ambiguous beings lined either side of the frigid room. Test tubes and absurdly expensive equipment sat in neat rows on tables and counters, utterly sterile. The air smelled crisp. Dûvain drank it in.

"You're mad."

"No," he rasped, "I'm quite reasonable. These are the Echani?" The Hybrid gestured at the tanks.

"Yes, they're still growing." The Arkanian in the lab coat smelled terrified. Good. "But we cannot make these sort of modifications without outside assistance."

Dûvain resisted the urge to melt the man's skull. "No?" Red eyes flicked toward a data terminal. "Then I will retrieve it."

A transmission went out to the CEO of Neuro-Saav, with the location of the laboratory indicated.

"Now then, what of the previous modifications?"

"The testing for dampening empathy produced positive results, as did the modifications for fatigue. We're still working with the apportionment of fat stores for continued subsistence."

"Are you saying that they will look.... rotund?"

"Uh."

"How amusing. When will they be available for public introduction?"

"The marines or the abilities?" The scientist grabbed a nearby data pad.

"The augmentations." Dûvain felt rather pleased with the elaborate self-destruct button he was slowly constructing. At last every individual in the galaxy would be able to suppress their emotions, killing without regard or remorse time and again, indefatigably. Hmm, indefatigables. He liked the sound of that. Allegiant Indef Marines. Good, good.

"Well, it looks like several weeks from now the third phase of trials will be completed. If everything looks good then-"

"-No, release them immediately after the third phase, regardless of the results."

"But-"

Dûvain's clawed finger lifted, forestalling reproach. "Shh, all will be well. Now we must await [member="Vheissu Ireles"]."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom