Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Project Gallinore: LKM Prototype HRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project-Gallinore.png

jgMVcn.png

jgMKO1.png

jgMeix.png

jgMYKj.png

• Phrik Skeleton
  • Myomer Muscles
  • LK ONN Nerve system
  • Inbuilt weapons
    • Dawnhammer in arms under skin
    • Ihy Cannon built into the HRD’s vocabulator

jgM9FQ.png

• Feels like home: Where most droids are covered in a hard metal shell that give them their distinctive look, Project Venus was different, covered in Locke and Key’s signature Iaso E-skin, giving it the warmth and feel of human skin when touched.
  • Mimic: Aside from looking human, the droids of project venus were designed to simulate all human bodily activities. They can eat, drink and even simulate breathing and a heartbeat.
  • Stalking Cat: The Myomer muscles beneath their skin are structured in such a way that they can mimic the muscular system of a normal human, if you looked at one move you would see the movements under their skin you would expect of muscles, would feel a normal musculature if you touched them.
  • Lightshow: The nervous system of the droids was based on optical fibres, allowing for a faster transmission of data along the network, as well as an increase in the bandwidth. The droids of project Galinore can both react faster, and feel more, or send more commands to their limbs giving them better and more precise control over their bodies.
  • I think therefore I am: Project Gallinore was Locke and Key Mechanic’s first foray into the use of Advanced Neural Networks. Based on the structure of the human brain, the Neural Network is designed to mimic the organic mind, allowing the droids of Project Gallinore to act in a way that would pass as human. Although illegal, it was even possible to copy the structure of an organic mind into a Neural Network, effectively copying them to save as an electronic intelligence. Like all droids, the Artificial Neural Network can be created with certain hardwaried rules or triggers built in.
  • Companion: Designed as a companion and assistant, the droids of Project Gallinore are designed to interface with data and the holonet. The droids are able to connect to local networks and the holonet, able to draw upon and manipulate data.
  • Defender: While not a front-line combat model, the HRDs are equipped with some internal weapons to defend themselves and their owners as a last ditch backup.
  • Future-proofed: WIth the Chiron Implant, the HRDs are able to download data packages on language, laws and customs wherever they go as long as they have access to the holonet. Once downloaded, they will have full access to the data, as if they had known it forever. Rather than try to teach their droids 1000 languages, Locke and Key left a world of knowledge at their fingertips. The Chiron data packages also include all manner of other skills that they might need.
  • You can’t stop the beat no no: The HRD’s most important systems, located in it’s head are secured against the ionic damage that most droids fear. Even if shot with an ion blast they will collapse, but the automated systems built into them will start clearing the ionic energy away, allowing the droid to restart itself given time.
  • Sonic Scream: The HRD’s vocabulator is mixed with a sonic weapon in the form of a Ihy Cannon. Although they have their own voices, like most droids who can speak, the HRDs are able to control the pitch of their voice to replicate others. The droids of Project Gallinore take this a step further however, their vocabulators have a sonic weapon built into them. The droids are capable of generating a scream which can disorientate and incapacitate those around them, or a blast of sound that can hit with a concussive blast.
  • Stronger together: The droids of Project Gallinore have the ability to link with other droids and drones via the Legion Networking Software, to make themselves a part of a larger whole to provide the best service to their owners.

jgMk0N.png

• Clockwork doll: Although the droids of project venus might look human, they aren’t. If you peel back their skin you’re met with shiny metal, polymers and electronics. While the form and look of the droid’s parts might simulate the human body, there is no denying what they are.
  • Paper-thin: Project Gallinore’s droids weren’t designed for frontline combat, lacking the armoured skin and shields that a combat HRD would be designed with. The droids of project Gallinore are as vulnerable as a normal human if you were to be able to hit them.
  • Hidden Tiger: The droid's weapons are hidden away from sight, the Dawnhammer especially is built into the droids arms, requiring it to tear through the skin to unleash it. Exposing the electronics and mechanical parts below to damage and revealing the true nature of the HRD. A truly last-ditch weapon.
  • Goodnight sweet prince: While the droid’s brain may be protected against ionic attacks, the rest of its body isn’t. A blast can knock it out until the Sekhmet Implant can wipe the ionic energy from its systems.
  • I don't feel so good: Project Gallinore are droids, while they may not be susceptible to biological viruses and hazards, they are vulnerable to cybernetic ones. Although they have a capable cyber protection system, no system is perfect, any hacker or virus can slip through to wreak havoc.

jgMHyJ.png

The idea of a droid as a personal assistant was one that the galaxy had embraced a long time ago, everybody from the simplest shopkeeper to the senators of the galactic alliance made full use of droids in their everyday lives. In fact, one of Locke and Key Mechanic’s early offerings to the galaxy had been their LK-EX1000 Executive Assistant Droids, providing a droid to service business leaders and politicians. While the LK-EX1000 could be seen as a success by any measure, the company didn’t want to rest on its laurels.
There was no denying the effectiveness, the importance of an assistant with the capabilities of a droid. Yet, having an organic assistant spoke of a certain level of prestige and power. In a galaxy where droids were commonplace, where being served by a droid was a fact of everyday life, to have a living assistant set you apart, was something to be envied. However, no organic assistant could keep up with the efficiency of a droid. Cybernetics lets you get close, but a gap still existed. It was into this gap that Locke and Key Mechanics looked to with Project Gallinore, a series of HRDs that could pass as an organic, with all the efficiency of a droid, the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Project-Gallinore.png

jgMVcn.png

jgMKO1.png

jgMeix.png

jgMYKj.png

• Phrik Skeleton
  • Myomer Muscles
  • LK ONN Nerve system
  • Inbuilt weapons
    • Dawnhammer in arms under skin
    • Ihy Cannon built into the HRD’s vocabulator

jgM9FQ.png

• Feels like home: Where most droids are covered in a hard metal shell that give them their distinctive look, Project Venus was different, covered in Locke and Key’s signature Iaso E-skin, giving it the warmth and feel of human skin when touched.
  • Mimic: Aside from looking human, the droids of project venus were designed to simulate all human bodily activities. They can eat, drink and even simulate breathing and a heartbeat.
  • Stalking Cat: The Myomer muscles beneath their skin are structured in such a way that they can mimic the muscular system of a normal human, if you looked at one move you would see the movements under their skin you would expect of muscles, would feel a normal musculature if you touched them.
  • Lightshow: The nervous system of the droids was based on optical fibres, allowing for a faster transmission of data along the network, as well as an increase in the bandwidth. The droids of project Galinore can both react faster, and feel more, or send more commands to their limbs giving them better and more precise control over their bodies.
  • I think therefore I am: Project Gallinore was Locke and Key Mechanic’s first foray into the use of Advanced Neural Networks. Based on the structure of the human brain, the Neural Network is designed to mimic the organic mind, allowing the droids of Project Gallinore to act in a way that would pass as human. Although illegal, it was even possible to copy the structure of an organic mind into a Neural Network, effectively copying them to save as an electronic intelligence. Like all droids, the Artificial Neural Network can be created with certain hardwaried rules or triggers built in.
  • Companion: Designed as a companion and assistant, the droids of Project Gallinore are designed to interface with data and the holonet. The droids are able to connect to local networks and the holonet, able to draw upon and manipulate data.
  • Defender: While not a front-line combat model, the HRDs are equipped with some internal weapons to defend themselves and their owners as a last ditch backup.
  • Future-proofed: WIth the Chiron Implant, the HRDs are able to download data packages on language, laws and customs wherever they go as long as they have access to the holonet. Once downloaded, they will have full access to the data, as if they had known it forever. Rather than try to teach their droids 1000 languages, Locke and Key left a world of knowledge at their fingertips. The Chiron data packages also include all manner of other skills that they might need.
  • You can’t stop the beat no no: The HRD’s most important systems, located in it’s head are secured against the ionic damage that most droids fear. Even if shot with an ion blast they will collapse, but the automated systems built into them will start clearing the ionic energy away, allowing the droid to restart itself given time.
  • Sonic Scream: The HRD’s vocabulator is mixed with a sonic weapon in the form of a Ihy Cannon. Although they have their own voices, like most droids who can speak, the HRDs are able to control the pitch of their voice to replicate others. The droids of Project Gallinore take this a step further however, their vocabulators have a sonic weapon built into them. The droids are capable of generating a scream which can disorientate and incapacitate those around them, or a blast of sound that can hit with a concussive blast.
  • Stronger together: The droids of Project Gallinore have the ability to link with other droids and drones via the Legion Networking Software, to make themselves a part of a larger whole to provide the best service to their owners.

jgMk0N.png

• Clockwork doll: Although the droids of project venus might look human, they aren’t. If you peel back their skin you’re met with shiny metal, polymers and electronics. While the form and look of the droid’s parts might simulate the human body, there is no denying what they are.
  • Paper-thin: Project Gallinore’s droids weren’t designed for frontline combat, lacking the armoured skin and shields that a combat HRD would be designed with. The droids of project Gallinore are as vulnerable as a normal human if you were to be able to hit them.
  • Hidden Tiger: The droid's weapons are hidden away from sight, the Dawnhammer especially is built into the droids arms, requiring it to tear through the skin to unleash it. Exposing the electronics and mechanical parts below to damage and revealing the true nature of the HRD. A truly last-ditch weapon.
  • Goodnight sweet prince: While the droid’s brain may be protected against ionic attacks, the rest of its body isn’t. A blast can knock it out until the Sekhmet Implant can wipe the ionic energy from its systems.
  • I don't feel so good: Project Gallinore are droids, while they may not be susceptible to biological viruses and hazards, they are vulnerable to cybernetic ones. Although they have a capable cyber protection system, no system is perfect, any hacker or virus can slip through to wreak havoc.

jgMHyJ.png

The idea of a droid as a personal assistant was one that the galaxy had embraced a long time ago, everybody from the simplest shopkeeper to the senators of the galactic alliance made full use of droids in their everyday lives. In fact, one of Locke and Key Mechanic’s early offerings to the galaxy had been their LK-EX1000 Executive Assistant Droids, providing a droid to service business leaders and politicians. While the LK-EX1000 could be seen as a success by any measure, the company didn’t want to rest on its laurels.
There was no denying the effectiveness, the importance of an assistant with the capabilities of a droid. Yet, having an organic assistant spoke of a certain level of prestige and power. In a galaxy where droids were commonplace, where being served by a droid was a fact of everyday life, to have a living assistant set you apart, was something to be envied. However, no organic assistant could keep up with the efficiency of a droid. Cybernetics lets you get close, but a gap still existed. It was into this gap that Locke and Key Mechanics looked to with Project Gallinore, a series of HRDs that could pass as an organic, with all the efficiency of a droid, the best of both worlds.

Hello there! First of all, I really like your template code and artwork! Very visually appealing. There are a few minor issues/questions I have, so please bear with me. Please tag me with your responses.

Template Compliance:
  • Links: According to the droid template, the heading “Primary Sources” is used instead of “Links” as you show. So as to comply with the template, I request that you please adjust this heading.
Special Features
  • Myomer Muscles: I am unclear as to the original source of this particular feature in the context of Star Wars. Can you please elaborate as to the intent and source behind this?

Martin Draigo Martin Draigo

I appreciate that thank you!

My apologies, I was working with an older version of the template in my div, I have now updated the header to meet the current template.

Regarding the Myomer, that is an old submission of mine, I'm so used to thinking in those terms I didn't think about adding it to the sub. It's an artificial muscle, but I have provided links in the [primary sources and special features accordingly.

Martin Draigo Martin Draigo

I appreciate that thank you!

My apologies, I was working with an older version of the template in my div, I have now updated the header to meet the current template.

Regarding the Myomer, that is an old submission of mine, I'm so used to thinking in those terms I didn't think about adding it to the sub. It's an artificial muscle, but I have provided links in the [primary sources and special features accordingly.
Thank you for the clarification.

kisspng-image-postage-stamps-sign-rubber-stamp-adobe-photo-noticia-noticiero-nw-alo-milo-2-nuevos-jounin-5b67226c9bab82.0457748915334856766376.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom