Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotion Tracker!

I almost completely forgot to put this up!

However, there is certainly a reason as to why I'm putting it up now. Since they first got here in the Assassins, they've gone the extra mile to help out with the faction IC and out, and have constantly pushed themselves to the extreme to flesh out their characters.

For days I've been thinking if this was an appropriate time or not, and I've come to the decision that it is. As the site rules say, quality, determination, and above all fairness I've elected to promote the following Rattataki

[member="Saiah"] , link this and get yourself a Knight tag. You've earned it.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
[member="Saiah"]
feece5fc00f9.jpg

And once more we go into the depths, only to bring forward another champion of the Assassins! I've seen this character from the start, and have been watching her growth closely with much enjoyment. They're an amazing person with a thirst for development, and it's with pleasure I promote [member="Kitty"] to Knight.

Make me proud!

Had it not gotten a report, this man would of been a knight right from the get go. Between his monumental love for writing and the superb quality that makes even myself feel like I have to improve, he has earned such a reward in an OOC sense to say the least.

But alas it is the characters development that matters most, and I'm elated to say that he has passed all my expectations.

[member="Iziz Vei"] , accept this promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom