Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotions

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Promotions will be handled here.

First one... [member="Jennifer Blanchard"] has done a ton of stuff all across the board, when ya feel like getting those Knight tags use this thread as proof.

Wreck 'em.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Overdue, you've put a helliciously large amount of IC time into developing your character, and you've been extremely active in working with the TU, Aramtech and getting your character working on training threads (the fact that you WANT to do them, makes me think you're crazy) Link this in the Character Title thread, and you can take a Knight spot and bring out more justice in the name of Capitalism and Destruction.

Bro.

Corey's OOC

Chalking another one up.

[member="Seto Du Couteau"]

I've been watching your posts. You have this crazy post consistency where they're always filled with a lot going on and they're long posts. You've definitely been an active member of the TU/Obsidian Order since you've shown up here. This one is really long overdue. Link this post here and go get your Knight Rank, if you feel your character is ready, of course.

Also, I was looking but didn't find any custom armor for the character, if you'd like to work on that, drop me a line and we'll get to work!

Corey's OOC

Go go Knight, [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Use this post as proof for your promotion to Knight.

Start kicking ace and make some armor anda better mask for miss Temi.

Marek Starchaser

M
Lets go for uno mas promotion.
On [member="Abraxas"] to Knight. Character has been around and he's been getting his traction.
Wanna see what you can do with a bit more leg room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom