Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promotions!

In the interest of keeping everything near and organized, I'll be using this thread to announce any and all promotions that occur within the Faction. If you are a member of the Templar Order, the way to get promoted is through activity; first and foremost. If you are an Aspirant, get out there and dive into some faction threads, get some training under your belt, study under a mentor (Knight or Master), and once they see that you're ready, your name will be put forward for promotion.

For Knights going to Master, the road is longer but is relatively similar. Show that you're active, grow through training, develop and participate! Afterwards, your name will be put forward for the Master Council to vote on, and once approved, your name will be put before staff for final confirmation. It is recommended that you keep a ledger of your threads for activity-confirmation purposes!

For Masters going for leadership positions, you'll need to demonstrate activity as well prior to being elevated to the position you want. Join in some faction threads, mingle with your fellows, and you'll be confirmed!

For Non-Force Users, the promotions are also based upon activity and dedication to the Faction. Do your part and you'll be recognized!

@[member="T:N1:LDR"] - The revamp of the military, in addition to your phenomenal service, saw you earn a promotion! Also, there are matters that I'd like to discuss with you, mind hoping on Skype for a few?

@[member="Siqa"]

You have fulfilled all the qualifications for Knighthood (and would have done so sooner if I wasn't a snail in posting). You are active as all get out, you've done well in your training, and I am happy to have been your Master. It is will immense pride that I elevate you to the rank of Knight! Go flaunt that tag gurl, you've earned it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom