Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Protectors Accord

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent
: To create a cool defense law that further builds Mandalorian Protector Lore.
Canon: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Links: Where the reform was first suggested. , I'dadr Gargon , Mandalorian Protectors , Drego Ruus , The Mand'alor
GENERAL INFORMATION
Name: Protectors Accords
Reform Type: Military and Financial
Reform Passage: This reform was suggested by I'dadr Gargon in a mandalorian moot , where the Mand'alor Ijaat Mereel approved of the suggestion and booted the task for Drego Ruus to execute.

Description: One of the few things mandalorians agreed upon in the first moot, was border protection. While there had existed a main Protector Fleet, The Mandalorian Protectors needed a way to better defend the borders of the fledgling nation. The idea is that, upon membership, every Protector clan governing a planet would be given funding to purchase or build a heavy cruiser for defense. This allows for poor clans which are many, that govern a planet and have manpower, to actually afford a fleet to protect the nations borders. Indirectly it also gives autonomy to each clan as they now are able to afford personal militaries that are up to date besides just the ground forces. Effectively allowing for the defensive federation to become more reliable and united.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
Notable Figures Involved in the Reform
: I'dadr Gargon, Ijaat Meerel , and Drego Ruus were major figures that pushed forward this faction wide proposal into being executed.

Public Reception: Mandalorians like big ships, Armor and weapons, and it turns out if you offer them funding to get some they really like that.
EVENTS (Optional)

Event Name
: All Eyes on Us Mandalorian Protectors & Allied Mandos

Links: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...tors-allied-mandos.182899/page-2#post-2358380

Participants: Mandalorian Protectors

Overview: During one of the first War councils that Clan Gargon had attended , the new A'lor I'dadr Gargon had made two proposals. One being that a nation run mining company be founded and one proposal being that every clan that is a member of the Mandalorian Protectors be given funding for a Heavy cruiser. The first proposal had no steam given to it, but the second one did, in which the Mand'alor himself had agreed to have this proposal done. Where in working nature with Drego Ruus, I'dadr and Drego had created the Protectors Accords. An Accord that all Protector Clans Governing a Planet, Moon, Space Station, or Other Technological Settlement will be given funding to purchase or build one heavy cruiser. This would allow the main Protector Fleet under control of the Federation to better deal with direct threats, while also giving autonomy to the many clans apart of this nation. Allowing them a flagship to build their own militaries around that can defend Protector territory until the main fleet can jump in to help.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Addressed and begun in 902 ABY, the Protectors Accords were a widely successful act that allowed many poorer mandalorian clans to address concerns of border defenses within the Mandalorian Protectors. While mandalorians were always great warriors with large land armies, many poor clans that govern planets had no funding for fleets thereby stretching the main fleet controlled by the Protectors thin. What was the point of a defensive military federation , if there was no autonomy for Clan Members to be able to have their own independent militaries? Thus the Protectors Accords were established, giving funding to each Protector Clan Governing a Protector planet enough money to purchase or construct a Heavy Cruiser.

While simple, this would later allow many backwater mandalorian clans in the protectorate to atleast have some semblance of a fleet. Even if it was only one high quality heavy cruiser, it would be something to give independence back to the Mandalorian. Who are warrior people that love their freedom. Including the Authors Clan Gargon, who would later use this accord for his own clan's benefit and use the fundings to give Clan Gargon it's own heavy cruiser which to defend Gargon with.

Clans that were too poor now could count on having a heavy cruiser as an added defense, a ship to build as a flagship for smaller clans. A motion that further made Protector space harder to invade across the galaxy. For it would be guaranteed for every moon, space station, and planet there would be a heavy cruiser waiting .

The Galaxy is brewing and becoming ever more chaos, while this reformation brought unity and defense. Would this be enough for the fledgling nation, that would be up to the mand'ode.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
I fixed this and then messed up all my other links by accident, I gotta go to work so I will fix those this afternoon when I get back, Apologies good sir!
Okay so looking at this, you don’t need permissions at all. Permission are when you want to use someone else factory submission in your sub, or use their codex submission in your sub which you aren’t doing.

You could remove that and just put N/A

Also under events just remove whats in brackets from the template and we’ll be good to go.

Okay so looking at this, you don’t need permissions at all. Permission are when you want to use someone else factory submission in your sub, or use their codex submission in your sub which you aren’t doing.

You could remove that and just put N/A

Also under events just remove whats in brackets from the template and we’ll be good to go.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom