Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purpose of this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again all!

Vates here with a lovely tutorial message. What is this sub-forum for? Thats quite easy. Take a seat and let me regale you with the idea of discussion between members.

The Order is small right now, exceptionally small, and as such, discussion between us all is very important. I want the Order to be a close-knit group of warriors, seers and sages. This cannot happen if we have no way of speaking to one another. This sub-forum allows you the ability to prattle on about absolutely ANYTHING you want. Faction happenings, questions, ideas, etc. Due to the fact that it is the OOC forum, there is to be no IC stuff posted here. That honestly should go without saying, but I digress.

What is not welcome here? Fantastic question. All site rules must be followed while here. Period. Being in a faction and being in your own sub-forum doesn't give you the right to belittle, insult or hurt another member. Besides, we are all on the same side here, and I don't want any OOC conflict between members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom