Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queen's Staff

Minister of Defense - [member="Myles Davorak"] -
UNIafXr.jpg

Embassy Security - [member="Delila Castillon"] -
TWnaHgN.jpg

Minister of Medicine - [member="Rashae"] -
Minister of Eduction - Open

Diplomatic Corps -
K0l9nzN.jpg

XN9Pixr.png

Ambassador to First Order - Claire Organa
Ambassador to Remnant Republic - [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]

Museum Supporters - [member="Trevor Alde"]

Diplomatic Intern - [member="Marina DeVoe"]

High Council - [member="Duke Kyle DeVoe"] -
ElegRHd.jpg

XxTvOSr.jpg
- for anyone

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
No need to apologize. Just thought I'd get the opportunity to let you know I haven't forgotten that the two should meet in court or some other function for proper character intro.

I'll be seeing you soon, dear Count. :)

Marina DeVoe

I've checked it out and were about to reply...but-

Yea a but.
My fault, as I was really inspired by your post and mentioning your old schoolmate. Only thing though i couldn't remember where I had put my brother's name.
lol, I have actually forgotten what I called my brother. I thought i put it in my profile, but no. I know i wrote it in a post, but can't remember where.

God, i can be such a ditz sometimes.
[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] , you wouldn't happen by any chance remember what my brother's name is and where I put it (posted it)?
I'd hate to make up another one and ...just look more ditzier than I have already proved just now... :(

Marina DeVoe

Well, I've searched high and low and can't locate that post where I wrote that family lineage.

Going to have to go with 'Jerrid DeVoe' as my oldest brother. I'll make him 27.
I'll go edit that name in my bio and profile.

I'll answer the post after I make my editing, as knowing me, I'll forget again and then back to renaming a lost brother's name elsewhere...

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Marina DeVoe said:
I've checked it out and were about to reply...but-

Yea a but.
My fault, as I was really inspired by your post and mentioning your old schoolmate. Only thing though i couldn't remember where I had put my brother's name.
lol, I have actually forgotten what I called my brother. I thought i put it in my profile, but no. I know i wrote it in a post, but can't remember where.

God, i can be such a ditz sometimes.
[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] , you wouldn't happen by any chance remember what my brother's name is and where I put it (posted it)?
I'd hate to make up another one and ...just look more ditzier than I have already proved just now... :(
yeah, i think you might have mentioned it either in chat or something. So no worry will try to take search it out on my end and don't worry your not the only one who forgets. As I too find myself forgetting my twin sis name And if worse come to worse we can just play round not mention his actual name and use a pseudonym something for now till his name come to us. Just blame time for the blip on his name or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom