Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid Targets

Which Should be the Site of the Next Raid?

• Prakaith - Dark Lords original seat. Destruction of the Memory of their greatness.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fresia - Alchmical Pool filled with blood of a million souls needs cleansed

• Tython - Symbolic. Pick up Je'daii/Jedi shinies. Work on blowing up towers. Lay groundwork to cleans

• Rendili - Shipyard Raid in Corellia Hex

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No Raid/Other (State Choice Below)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Pick your target. If you have other suggestions make them here. Poll closes this Friday... We're gonna hold on Glee Anselm and hit it hard with the Mandalorians so we can cement our friendship.

The bare bones thrust for each target is included in the poll. Vote as you see fit. Other options could include:

• Post Corellia Debrief & Party Thread
  • Secondary Trip to Corellia to set up War Memorial
  • Trip to Corellia to visit Shashalah Mountains as pilgrimage, and begin setting up Green Jedi Enclave & CorSec facilities planetside
  • Raid an O.S. Shipyard and steal a ship design ala the Mandos & Kashyyk's pre-Invasion.
  • Random Planet. Raid to Recover U-Wing plans (Rebellion fighter from Rogue One) or a cache of U-Wings and/or E-Wings to outfit League in elite, semi-unique fighters.

While the options you've presented are all pretty good blows to the One Sith I'm personally partial to shipyards myself. Corellia in general doesn't strike me as wanting to cleanse dark side nexuses, more just fight for their freedom and the freedom of those around them. Rendili is a planet with some pretty extensive shipyard operations that's in the same hex as Corellia. Provides good opportunity to do some damage, steal some ships and/or ship designs, and hopefully force out some opposition this go round.

Titan

Julius Sedaire said:
Random Planet. Raid to Recover U-Wing plans (Rebellion fighter from Rogue One) or a cache of U-Wings and/or E-Wings to outfit League in elite, semi-unique fighters.
This one.

Thread will go up tomorrow or Friday....

We hit Rendili.... Idea is two pronged - raid a phrik shipment in orbit AND steal some classic fighters, U or E wing, or a few of both, or plans to one or both. Good work guys.

[member="Aerin Kath"] | [member="Titan Kryze"] | [member="Kira Vaal"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Tegan Katarn"] | [member="Flint Michigan"]

With my health slipping, the raid lost its' timing. The mandos have an attempted raid to it, but the OP doesn't want us involved unless we involve him in the full aspect of our plans, before they agree to 'allow' us, so i'm loathe to join, nor do I want to be THAT guy and just start ANOTHER raid on the same target.

So what I propose is the trip to the Floating Shashalah Mountains as a scouting prospect for the site of the new Jedi Temple for the Corellian/Green Jedi, and a training place for CorSec pilots. The idea is to find a grouping of mountains in a EM or some such disturbance where instrumentation is null, so pilots have to learn to fly with the Force or by physical sight alone. Easier to defend AND makes our pilots bad arse.

We down to to do, then do a joint raid with the Mandos on Glee Anselm, then hit Rendili?

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Julius Sedaire"] - your call boss, I'm a yes man at this point, I've got no problems with the Mandos and scouting the floating mountains sounds like a treat, though I wouldn't trust myself to do it in my own ship(need to take more flight lessons)

I figure a nice, slow, more social thread would be a good activity booster, and then we can hit another raid, so we don't burn out too quick. And I know i'm still recovering, and if the Rendili skirmish produces the amount of salt I suspect it will, then I'd rather not strain myself that much right now.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
Exactly man, don't take on any un-nessesary stress for something that we can enjoy instead.
There is plenty of things we can do around Corellia to start getting it more established and ready for invasion.

Honestly, if the OS gets recalled, which I suspect they will... The wiser path is to set up as a planet under the umbrella of the GA for now since they are pretty supportive and permissive. The best and easiest transition will be a dominion in that case.

But that is a thought for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom