Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the Avatar above you.

9/10. I love the use of the space, and the expression of your avatar, as well as the glow of light behind her. the only thing I'd love to see more of in this are a bit more colors and vibrancy! overall though, very lovely! I love the silvery hue of the hair as the light shines off of it!

10/10. Very unique and stands out amongst others in my opinion! I love and red and black, so of course I like how both colors are used here. And I love how your character has what I assume to be Korriban behind him. It kind of gives me the vibe that its like his crown or even a halo. Gives a sense of ownership or possessiveness.

10/10. Very unique and stands out amongst others in my opinion! I love and red and black, so of course I like how both colors are used here. And I love how your character has what I assume to be Korriban behind him. It kind of gives me the vibe that its like his crown or even a halo. Gives a sense of ownership or possessiveness.
Revna Revna youre exactly right! Good read!

Similarly 10/10 I love the geometric crop, the beautiful but dangerous face, and the red glow on her cowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom