Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-Evaluating Some Things

So it has become apparent to me now that I'm not at my best. I'm slacking off in my duties, both as Faction Leader, as a Factory Judge, and just as a member of the community. At first I was willing to just pass if off as the holidays were coming and distracting me from doing anything. But as I take the time to give an honest review of myself and my performance of late, it's clear that I've not been giving my best for the community.

Simply put, I don't have that spark that I once did to throw myself into threads and explore the galaxy. I think about things that I could be doing and all I feel is a sense of dread, a weary sigh, and the quiet thought of doing it another time. This isn't good for me, the Protectorate, or anyone else that interacts with me.

I know there are still some things that will require my attention in the future and I'll deal with those, but at this point my time left as the Lord Protector is limited. It's time someone else took over and lead the faction on into the future. I can continue to support it, but at this point it's not fair of me to hold on to the position when I know I'm not giving it my best.

I'm not taking a full LOA, but I need to give myself sometime to get things straight for me. I've been here on the board for almost two years now and it's a great place. Still a lot of folks I haven't had the pleasure of writing with.

This is just something I need to do for me.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ayden Cater"],

OOCly I understand that you were busy as it is something all of us go through at one point or the other, but if you would be alright with it, I can take the faction over as intermediate faction leader until OP as a faction chooses who should replace Ayden long-term.

I really do understand you need to take your time off of the site as I had to do so when I begun my full time carpentry job, but now that I've settled with it I have time for the board once more. I still hope you will find your enthusiasm once more and come back to us, whether as leader once more or not.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
I think we all know how I feel on this particular topic. Mine may have lasted a full year, but it's worth it.

Good luck, bro. We all have your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom