Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real vs. Fake

"Re-replay me?" Cyran replied as his eyes widened. Not even he could tell if he was playing dumb or not. Considering her behavior he didn't have any idea what that meant. But he would soon enough. The zeltron tensed up some as she got out of her chair, even after she put the gun away. As he got on the bed with him he looked up still with a surprised expression.

Listening to her as she spoke about always trying to get what she wanted. Despite the rather awkward position he felt like he was being put in with her crawling up to him he try his best to be a gentlemen and look her in the eyes. Too many times has he been told by a women that her eyes weren't on her chest. By now Cyran understood what she wanted, even before she said it was him. If this was any other kind of setting and scenario he'd be all to happy with it. When she let him in on the two choices he had he figured the path of least resistance would work best.

To make the process more smooth and enjoyable, he would begin to leach off her own emotional state and feelings. In an instant all his concerns for his well being and safety were replaced with desire. His worried expression changed to a much more calm and laid back one. It wasn't uncommon for a zeltron to reflect others emotions to a near comical degree. So considering her own want for him, Cyran's desire for Chekīta matched it ten fold. Bring a hand to the side of her face he gently caressed it, looking deeply into her eyes. "Well then Chekīta, it brings me much pleasure to admit that the feeling's mutual." After speaking her leaned in to plant his lips against her for a kiss. By now he'd fully forfeited over to her, knowing he'd lost.

[member="Chekīta Awaud"]

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
As she almost lay on top of the Zeltron Chekita got a first hand experience to see the mans reaction change, from that of worries and fearful to just as lusty as her own. The look in his eyes, breath heart rate, it said it all but even so she was not expecting a kiss right off the bat, perhaps a little more hand touching of the cheek a naughty booty grab, but a full on deep kiss. Such just made the Mando want him more, Chekita not hesitating to embrace the Zeltron back with her own mouth play.

Moving her arms Chekita wrapped them around the mans soft pink like skin, matching his nature with some forceful but not rough tongue play. It was precise almost surgical one could say, it showed experience was on her side in such a manner.

As things heated up Chekita lowered herself down more, her stubble breasts pressing against his own chest, "Hmmm, I knew I made the right choice". Not that she ever made the wrong one, sure perhaps bad choices, but not ones she regretted, but in this case she had a feeling this one was a keeper. As the two continued to make out Chekita did not stop with the grappling, her legs intertwining with Cyran's, a sort of sexy love making leg lock, signifying her decision.

[member="Cyran Vaas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom