Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Posting

I want to apologize for the lack of posts that I've been cranking out lately. I am gonna be going back to school this Tuesday, and on top of that my great aunt had just come back from the nursing home on Friday.

Christmas Eve she had to be admitted to the hospital for back problems, and then after spending a couple of days there and receiving shots in her spine, they moved her to the nursing home in town so that she could rest. As stated before, she's home now, but all she's allowed to do is, essentially, walk around, eat, and sleep. With living alone, however, you kinda have to do more than that.

Over the summer I would help her with her gardening and stuff, so when she got home she asked if I'd be able to spend a couple of hours (usually 2-5hrs) helping her do chores like sweeping, laundry, ironing, and driving her to the pharmacy for her drugs.

So that, coupled with work, coupled with school on the near horizon, means that my free time to post in threads has gone from being This Big to being This Big.

I'll try to get to replying today, but it won't be more than one or two. I'll also try to tag everyone I know this effects.

[member="Barrien Siegfried"]
[member="Ydrin"]
[member="Amelia Sorenn"]
[Member="Akio Diachi "]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Julian Solo"]
[member="Dune Rhur"]
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]
[member="Mak Manto"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
[member="Malik"]
[member="Maka Sumoto"]
[member="Cryax Bane"]
[member="Darth Vulkan"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Crix Meriet"]
[member="Toby Meriet"]

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Barrien Siegfried"] [member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

I want to thank all you guys for being understanding :) unfortunately, we're not out of the woods yet. While my great aunt was at the nursing home, she developed a cold and has been coughing a lot. Well, she just called me and told me she has to go to the hospital again, because last night she coughed so hard a rib is now hurting. She doesn't know if it's bruised, or broken, or what, but it's clear she's in quite a bit of pain. So I don't know what I'll be doing now, but it might be an entire week before I can do anything on here. She's a tough old bird, and is a Piston with a capital "P", but she's also not in the best shape.

I'll try to let y'all know if anything else changes.

Well, there's good news and bad news.

Good news is, she's home from the hospital and does NOT have a bruised/broken rib.

Bad news is, she's got mild pneumonia and plurosi or whatever the heck it's called (it's where you've got a cold around your ribs and when you cough it hurts there). My grandma was the one to tell me, so hopefully I'll be able to talk to my great aunt later tomorrow and find out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom