Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reine Bisset, the Mistress of Blades

NAME: Reine Bisset
FACTION: Sith
SPECIES: Miraluka
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6”0’
WEIGHT: 180lbs
EYES: None (Miralukan)
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
• Skilled blademaster
• Cold and calculating
• Quick Learner

WEAKNESSES:
• Arrogant
• Disdains ranged weapons
• Slow to master

APPEARANCE:
Tall and lithe, Reine is very appealing to the eyes. He long red hair cascades over her shoulders and down her back while her body is athletic and toned. She has no eyes, but wears a blindfold overtop to hide her Miralukan physiology.

BIOGRAPHY:
No one really knows her origins. She appeared in Sith space, demanding to be taken before their leaders. Her skills with the ‘saber and her ability to quickly learn the ways of the Force showed promise to the Sith overseeing her training and selection. For now, she operates from Sith space as a blade for their purposes, though this may soon change…

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Reine Bisset said:
[member="Darth Ferus"]
Sorry, I look for more... experience. Nice try though. Once I'm established, though, we need to cross blades. I'm sure you'll find the task... invigorating.
I'll take you up on that offer now. ;)
<3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Ferus said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Go back to your hentai yuri land anime fox girl mage thing.
tumblr_m7xj5lthHd1qbydtf.gif
You just jelleh I'm a bettah swordsperson with better swords.

[member="Reine Bisset"]
Well, you can't really be that experienced yourself. Seeing as you're merely an apprentice, otherwise you must have indulged every "sword" you can across. So, I doubt ferus will be disappointed.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
If the party is in my bedroom, then yes. We can clash swords all night. It's not about how many swords you've used, it's how you use the one in your hand now. :3

*rolls around floor, jazz hands, prepares to be shot*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Ferus said:
.. But if that was the case..

Wouldn't I be the only one with said sword?

Unless Futa hentai yuri land anime fox girl mage thing.
No. Not you. Get lost. You're not invited! :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Ferus said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Avoiding the question. Tell tale sign of a Futa.

/me slowly starts to walk away. Don't want to scare it less the snake comes out.
That wasn't me ignoring it, that was me telling you I wasn't talking about you or your cute little letter opener. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom