Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reine Bisset, the Mistress of Blades

[member="Cain Laatl"]

Go home you. You're a ghost.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Bets aren't something you should make if you know you'll loose young missy. But hey, I'd rather have a small sword then be married to some sort of plant with space worms.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Cain Laatl said:
I thought that the tag meant silent, and scary like a ghost. I later found out it meant dead.
It meant whatever you want it to mean. It's not like it's a rank or anything.

Darth Ferus said:

Bets aren't something you should make if you know you'll loose young missy. But hey, I'd rather have a small sword then be married to some sort of plant with space worms.
'Least I have a mate.

[member="Cain Laatl"] A tag can mean anything you want it to, it's just fancy art.

But in the case of this thread...

Abandon_thread.gif

Just cuz...

[member="Darth Ferus"]
Okay okay you got jokes. I'm getting in on this. You look like you fell asleep at a drunk frat party when the permanent marker came out, you look like you piss blood or ink, if Star Wars could speak they would call you and say the 90s wants their playby back.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Fatty said:
[member="Cain Laatl"] A tag can mean anything you want it to, it's just fancy art.

But in the case of this thread...

Abandon_thread.gif

Just cuz...
...cuz truthfully this is someone's progress thread, not some Water Cooler discussion. Seconded. *leaves respectfully*

[member="Darth Ferus"]
You look like if Frankenstein's monster and a Arian Brotherhood member just got drunk one night and said fuck it and had a baby. You look like you wear all black and follow my chemical romance when they go on tour. You look like you were trying to black face then you got half way through it and realized it was kind of racist

I don't put worms in random hot ladies on the site. Yes, I really don't do that.

In all seriousness I like the idea of romance RP, not "Hey, your avi's hot. Let's rp"

But hey, to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom