Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of Bane

So nice to be back finally. Can't wait to see what sort of situation the Galaxy is in now before I start making plans again. Are any of my old nemesis still alive? What role shall I take on now I wonder. Perhaps I can be peaceful monk wandering the space lanes fighting injustice and prejudice....wait that doesn't sound like Daxton at all......oh well I will try to catch up on recent events when I get home from work. Much love all.

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Oh well lets see, Sith are taking over the Galaxy, the Republic is splintering, the CIS splintered, A New empire is showing up above the Mandos, and the Silver Jedi are a big group now... no biggy

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

I would love to pick up our story arc. I still have plams for you and our nice friend. I sent you a pm inquiry so we can plot this one out. Cheers.

Daxton Bane said:
So nice to be back finally. Can't wait to see what sort of situation the Galaxy is in now before I start making plans again. Are any of my old nemesis still alive? What role shall I take on now I wonder. Perhaps I can be peaceful monk wandering the space lanes fighting injustice and prejudice....wait that doesn't sound like Daxton at all......oh well I will try to catch up on recent events when I get home from work. Much love all.
[member="Daxton Bane"]

For a moment there I got all excited...

should have known!

:s

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom