Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Homeless Man

So I had a very unexpected LOA (Posted on Sabik Dhami) and left in quite the hurry. The dust has settled now, but for the past 12 days that I've been gone I've been pretty much homeless. I've been couch-surfing with friends and now have my feet stable again. Contrary to Lysle being a rich man, I in the real world am not. So yeah, I will be returning henceforth, slowly and surely.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
I'm real sorry to hear that. I've been in a situation like that, so it saddens me to hear you're going through it, but I'm glad to see you're back.
We all missed you. :D
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Spent much of 2011-2012 sofa surfing (this is what we call it here in the UK) and ended up in the streets once or twice, so I know how you feel. Always enjoyed your posts. I remember you having an assassin character that I wouldn't mind roleplaying with as [member="Alicia Drey"] when you are up to it?

I am really sorry to hear it. Being without solid ground beneath ones feet is tough as hell. Been there in the past (the stone age).
Get your stuff sorted and we will keep the lights on for you whenever you are ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom