Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to Writing

Howdy all,

Been a bit since I've written here and really have a craving to write recently so why not go back to my roots. Chaos was the first place I RPed and I always drop by every now and then to read everyone's wonderful and entertaining stories. I left due to complications IRL reasons (who didn't get their lives messed with by COVID), and though it hasn't slowed down I still crave to write. So it will be a slow return, with maybe a post or two a day till I get comfortable with writing with people again.

I am kind of known for being a flaker on the site, something I am hoping to change. I use to write with new writers and never really had a story to really drive my characters. So I am hoping to start over and write a new character that can really keep me motivated to improve my writing and enjoy my time here. I have a character that I wanted to play with a long time ago, but never felt confident in writing the "Trickster" Archatype, but I want to give it a try.

I am still working on the general idea of my characters drive, so if anyone has any suggestion. I could use the help, as I am not really feeling confident in getting back into writing. However, I have never walked away from at least trying. So this will be my 313th Attempt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom