Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning After Years…!

Heyyy Star Wars Chaos! It’s been awhile. Those of you who have been around for 4 or 5+ years may know me as Xenia Nastassia!

It’s been so long since I’ve written RP like this and it used to be my absolute favorite thing! Already have my characters built and some first threads going!

Are there any other (2014-2018) oldies kickin’ around here?

Looking forward to writing with all of you! Don’t be a stranger!

Daughter of The Destroyer
Heyyy Star Wars Chaos! It’s been awhile. Those of you who have been around for 4 or 5+ years may know me as Xenia Nastassia!

It’s been so long since I’ve written RP like this and it used to be my absolute favorite thing! Already have my characters built and some first threads going!

Are there any other (2014-2018) oldies kickin’ around here?

Looking forward to writing with all of you! Don’t be a stranger!

Eyyyyy, wb to the trenches~

Daughter of The Destroyer
Domina Prime Domina Prime thank you, friend! Glad to be back! Been having a blast!

Much love homie, i to am kind of an oldie who has been trying to get back into the swing of things off and on between loas and such. I got a couple post i need to catch up on but if your ever down i wouldn't mind threading with you on some fun plots to ease ya back into the game <3. Hope you have fun with your glorious return~ ^^

Darth Caedes Darth Caedes wb amigo. Let the shenanigans begin! Hope to see you on a battlefield somewhere. ;)
Much love homie, i to am kind of an oldie who has been trying to get back into the swing of things off and on between loas and such. I got a couple post i need to catch up on but if your ever down i wouldn't mind threading with you on some fun plots to ease ya back into the game <3. Hope you have fun with your glorious return~ ^^
We really need to work on your NO SITH NO EXCEPTIONS tactics :D Time to get the newspaper.

Domina Prime Domina Prime appreciated! Shoot me a DM, let’s get to talking about plot! Not sure how a Mandolorian fits into my schemes, but there’s almost always room for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom