Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rip the heart from a world (Open PVP challenge to all)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Circe Savan"] would quickly find that accessing the fully active Abominor's systems would attract attention -- a lot of it. Physical intrusion was more likely to get past the immense creature's notice, but there was only one computer system in use.

She had just poked its brain. And a virus would bring substantial repercussions. In the millions-of battle-droids range.

Siobhan advanced further down the halls through the great mechanical beast, passing ancient constructs of machinery. The Abominor was a terrifying and impressive construct of terror, though in her opinion the name was rather...lame. In that assessment she would agree with Tracyn Ordo, though at the same time Death Star, Galaxy Gun and Sun Crusher were not much better. Personally she had always wanted a Peace Moon. Perhaps Hevana Martin could find the plans for her. Anyway, moving on with the plot instead of just doing meta!

Her senses were on edge as she moved forward, bolter at the ready to pump out explosive rounds, her lightsabre begging to be unleashed. Bionic eye provided illumination as its mode switched to night vision, as she moved on she sensed many presences upon the vessel, strong and potent in the Force. As she reached a lift she felt a prickling within the Force, a beckoning that seemed to inexorably pull her towards it as she took the lift down, which should take her deep into the belly of the beast, her destination being the mind of the entity. As the lift doors closed she checked her weapons one more time, finding everything in order and feeling her surroundings in the Force, drawing its power towards her. Siobhan was not the sort of forcer who listened and read the ripples. Indeed she could not be further from than that. Rather she shouted and chucked rocks into the vast stream that was the Force, aiming to force the river along her path, in her grasp it turned into a wave of power. So battle meditation and illusions, anything really that required finesse was beyond her, her utilisation of the energy field was that of a soldier.

The turbolift sped downward in a fast descent that was still too slow for Siobhan's liking, but soon it would come to a halt and bring her closer to the centre of the superstructure.

Well then. That was sudden, and kinda bad for nearly defenseless droids. Sure they had blasters and shields and what not, but that wasn't enough for millions of battledroids and space wizards waving around mystical beam swords. He would learn to make due however, as at one point he too was a space wizard with a mystical beam sword. None of them unfortunately had any Force Containment Collars or Force-Breaker Grenades or whatever they are calling such weaponry these days. They were just probes, about a dozen or so of them, in various places throughout the mechanical chasms of this place.

This would be interesting then. If he couldn't study the thing due to the hampering of those inside, well then he would observe what they did to it and cause as much additionally chaos and mayhem as possible. Who knows? Maybe he'll help kill them all before they kill it so he could study it in peace, in the hopes of replicating its processes.

So then, he would project a hopefully familiar face, draw some attention, make people run into people or things they were attempting to avoid. Over a dozen or so images of his corpulent fat and oh so jovial face everywhere he could. One was near the assimilated ship "Unicorn/cron" two or three near the Master Jedi and his followers, one near the former Omegan, and the rest to fill in for everyone in between. The twelfth probe though was on a particularly fateful mission, making its way as best it could towards Ashin and her spouse (unbeknownst).

In addition to the image he wanted a distracting sound to echo off the metal and often times hollow walls. Thus, on full volume, he laughed loudly, almost guffawing. If the droids found in this Abominor would not bring everyone into one big clusterbuck then Voracitos sure as hell would do the trick.

@Everybody if you want

Lancer was a very ambitious man, and the galaxy's fastest gun had come aboard the ship to find glory and riches. And maybe a future employer or two. The sound was nearly deafening, but not only was he one of the quickest in the galaxy, Lancer was also, one of the most stoic, so he let his poncho be blown by the massive sound, and for a brief moment, his hat was dislodged from his head. A moment, because it was quickly returned and he held it in his hands, pulled it back down. It was his trademark, the shadow over his face. Nobody really knew what his face looked like underneath it all, and some said he was ugly or was balding. Nobody truly knew, it was all a matter of mystery.

Lancer walked forward, his hands on his slugthrowers. Prime choice for fighting force sensitives, especially since the 9-cylinder revolvers he had around him were packed with slugs, something that would go through a lightsaber and still hit. He walked slowly down, his spurred boots clinking as he walked. Lancer pivoted his head, sniffing slightly.

It occurred to him, that maybe he wanted a smoke right about now.

“There’s several – a few I recognize, others I’m not sure.”

Spencer pondered the ripples in the force, unlike Ashin she wasn’t one to cause chaos in it. To her the force was a harp its strings displayed for her fingertips to feel the vibrations, to read them and to listen. The soft spoken girl listened as she did her best to pin point different aura signatures, but there were many and most Masters were good at blending within the force. Standing straight she took a step and looked away understanding the quick layout of the central room they were in. So this is what it came down too, she always had a feeling this was how it was going to end up. It was always like this, they stood alone against the Galaxy.

“Sargon and Jared, they’ve grown a lot in your absence – I have too, but it doesn’t mean I liked it. I think it’s time that both of us take a step back and let the boys lead the masses. Where they depended on you, they’ve moved it to me.”

The hiss of the saber in Ashin’s hand ignited, the woman was right it was time for them to be known. Releasing the focus on the necklace her neutral aura rippled through the force. She was neither Jedi or Sith, the focus of balance in her life was evident. Reaching back, Spencer felt the slick slight curve of her saber hilt – it was newly reformed, but like her previous weapon it had barely seen combat. Inhaling deeply, she held her breath for a moment and focused her mind. The Battle Meditation master focused on the force between Ashin and herself, using Force valor between them – they prepared for the others.

“So are we the ones who will be doing the knocking?”

Smirking slightly she remembered their conversation when Ashin had returned the last time, with a flick of her head, stray strands of blonde hair moved aside from her line of vision and she stood calmly beside her former Master.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
How fortunate, then, that the virus hadn't been inputted. This console didn't control enough of the Abominor's systems to be worth using the virus on, but the accessing of the outermost levels of its mind were sure to attract unwanted attention towards Circe. She could hear the groans of machinery nearby as she headed through a nearby door, down some stairs forged out of scrap metal.

"This monstrosity's almost like a World Devastator... absorbing other terrain in order to grow its own mechanical mass. Spectacular."

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @Ashin Varanin | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] |

Vilox Pazela stood several yards behind his apprentice, Circe Savan, as she went to work, listening intently as she played with the Abominor's systems. "Hmm... It seems this console's been repurposed to serve as the control for some of these doorways. This ship evidently crashed here several thousand years ago before being repurposed as one of the data storage areas for the Abominor's ever-growing memory banks. And its name. Uni... corn? Cron?" she murmured under her breath.

"The name doesn't matter, Circe," he said from underneath his hood, yellow predatory eyes locked on her own. Averting his gaze away from her back, he turned to the incoming probe. "Curious," he thought, watching the machine. He knew that there were others present, which he found surprising. The Unknown Regions were not so much unknown, now that the Lords of the Fringe had laid claim to the region of space. Stretching his hand from his darkened sleeve, he caught upon the probe with the force. There was a strange presence to the device that perked his interest now. Whoever was responsible for launching the probe, which was smart on there part, Vilox Pazela wanted to know who it was. Stretching his own influence over the object, he tapped into the presence responsible for it's launch and when he felt him, that particular entity, he almost fell backwards.

Letting go of the probe, both with the force and his physical grip, Vilox Pazela stepped backwards, shock washed over him. "This monstrosity's almost like a World Devastator... absorbing other terrain in order to grow its own mechanical mass. Spectacular," said Circe in the background. But the Lord of the Sith paid no attention to his student. His focus was on that machine. "Impossible," he murmured. "Voracitos, is that you?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin bared a tooth in amusement, scanning her field of view for, well, anything. A couple of random droids floated around, like little probes, but made no aggressive moves. "I'm glad you remember that conversation kindly. I was a little...direct." She turned about, examining the immense chamber, its girders, its clockwork. "Either the Abominor is throwing up obstacles for our guests, or they're slower than all feth. Even I can sense that kind of attention. We have a small army gunning for us, at a guess. Curious who'll fire the first shot, let alone show his face in here."

In Umbris Potestas Est
Onward through the monster's interior Circe and Vazela went. The staircase she was following seemed to lead to a deeper part of the planet, older in design and function, but, oddly enough, far less rusted. It was as though something kept this area in good condition... and her suspicions were confirmed as she came across a room that appeared to be a massive recycling center. Ancient scrap metal was fed into refineries, cobbled droids(of unusually standardized design) taking the resulting ingots of metal and layering them together against the walls comprised of dead ships. A sprayer poured liquid metal over the assembled blocks, meshing them together in a hideously organic yet purely mechanical shape. Whatever this Unicron was, he seemed to use the technology he had devoured to strengthen himself, make his body ever more reinforced. The horn-like projections of the Abominor she'd seen on the way in were quite obviously constructed.

"Lord Vazela, I sense something. Unicron seems to be utilizing crystals as a method of controlling and creating these scrap guardians. I sense a Shard or Tsil in the room - if we can remove it from its housing, perhaps we can disable the droids in this section of its body."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

BRAIN ROOM
After leaving the CIS, I had decided to shave and cut my hair. Looking like I once did when I was a knight. It seemed like a long time ago since I had became a master and moved up the ranks of the Confederacy. However, The place was not of my suiting anymore. I had to move on. I did not have a successor to my position of battlemaster so I left that to Genesis to find out for himself. As I was not going to appoint someone that I did not truly know and trust. Now that I was living on my own, I had moved to an abandoned Abominator. Since I had no other clothes with me, leaving my entire past behind, I wore only my armor. And as I could feel myself awakening, I heard voices. Yet they were similar. Waking fully up, but without moving. I hid myself in the force. and when I hear two women talking, and the burning in my chest from the Tattoo of Naga Shado, I knew who it was.

Smiling, I heard a lightsaber snap on, and follwed by another on. Moving from my position of hanging equipment over the brain, I now stood on top, Activation of my icy blue saber Rang out as I saw the two women below me. Looking as though they were surrounded by probes. With my Helm on they might not see my face, but I knew that Ashin could feel me in the force and by the blood tat she had given me. "Nice to see you once more."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] |

basestarhangarbay.jpg

Vilox let go of the probe, pondering on the presence he felt. How could Voracitos be here? He had died in the attack led by Tyrin Ardik a few years ago, when he had ruled the Empire as Emperor of the Sith. It was impossible, for he had seen the giants corpse after the attack. He hadn't personally participated in the attempt, for if Voracitos survived and continued to rule, then he could not be held accountable and thus act accordingly. But Voracitos had died and he became a Lord of the Sith in the wake of his death. So how was it he had sensed his presence through the probe he had just held?

"Lord Vazela, I sense something. Unicron seems to be utilizing crystals as a method of controlling and creating these scrap guardians. I sense a Shard or Tsil in the room - if we can remove it from its housing, perhaps we can disable the droids in this section of its body," said Circe, after leading him down the stairway into the room. Vilox Pazela stood in the background, observing the area. His eyes crossed over the pods. He moved closed to one to see what was inside. A set of red, glowing eyes stared back out. There was a machine there, a machine that was alive. Technically, it was a droid, but the Dark Lord thought otherwise. You could ascertain much when looking into the eyes of another being.

And all he could see in those two, red glowing eyes was malevolence and an intense hatred.

But whatever it was did not stir from the pod. He did not understand why, but perhaps what it saw on the other side made it think otherwise, for he had an intense malevolence and sincere hatred that only the individuals on board the Abominor at this very moment in time could ever understand or feel. "We're not alone," he murmured, just enough for Circe to hear before turning away from the pod towards Circe. "Your reasons for being here differentiate from my own. I am here to present a proposal to a certain woman."

"What do you know about Ashin Varanin, Circe?"

The probe was released, and immediately when the information was sent to the soul locked away in a huge starship eight times the mass of a star destroyer (fitting for his nature) Voracitos's blood would have boiled. He assumed immediately control over the holograms and speakers of all the probes. He had heard them correctly all right, they most definitely said,

"ASHIN VARANIN?!" His voice screeched in bubbling anger. "WHERE? WHERE IS SHE?" He was also interested in the mentioning of a Shard. Oh how he loved them. Extremely useful when reign under control and applied to a holocron, as a spirit you only had a limited amount of energy. However, completely comatose Shards made great hosts for amplifying a specter's available force energy. Thus the probe nearest to the two did its best to scan for one around them. If it could not detect it by conventional means, he considered bringing his spirit directly to the location.

It was likely he was going to do that anyway, as he had vowed upon death he would see her die for real... not from afar in a ship blowing up an asteroid she happened to be contained within. He vowed this because he had blamed her for all his troubles. If not for her, he'd never have been pinned as a target, and all this time he could have been ruling quarter of the galaxy with a puppet more skilled than he at brute strength. Ashin Varanin was not brute strength, she was that and cunning... a deadly combination of unwieldy nature.

At this moment the other probe heading towards the brain finally arrived to the those assembled there, confirming Vilox's words.

All the probe holograms were yelling REALLY REALLY loud now, absolutely fuming over the presence of Ashin. The specter was on a hunt now, but probes where no soldiers, and his ability to use the force was pretty much out of reach. He was however connected to the probes... perhaps he could use them somehow. He thought devious things while he screamed a dozen screams. All the probes then cancelled their objectives and head for the Brian of the Machine, while the droids began to march and march and march. Voracitos had a plan. Probes were useless, but the junk they were made of might be of use. It was likely this would take a heap of energy, considering the distance between point A and point B, but he was confident he could pull it off.

As he plotted, the Probe's Hologram nearest to Ashin decided to stop screaming for a moment. Dead eyes stared into her face, completely ignoring any of her acquaintances.

"Hello Ashin. Long time no see. What have you been up to lately? Now could you do me a favor and just DIE NOW?" Holographic spittle dissipated almost as soon as it was generated.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Darren Shaw"], @[member="Circe Savan"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Darren Shaw"] had been marked by Ashin's Nightsister blood trail a long time ago, when they'd been enemies, and before she'd helped train him to his current exalted status. Perhaps they were enemies again, or perhaps he sought to test himself against her.

"Hello, Shaw." From here, if she looked up, she could see little of him amidst the girders, save for his lightsabre. Her gaze panned down at the incoming drones. "Come say hello to an Emperor."

The holographic @[member="Darth Voracitos"] raged and spat, projected from his drones, and Ashin found herself restraining a grin. "You of all people should know, Voracitos -- Emperors never die. They're just missing in action. I hadn't realized Tyrin Ardik spared you. Congratulations on what I'm sure is an enviable state of existence. See, I made do with the Vagrant Fleet, and then with other pursuits, friends, family, projects, alliances. But you? I'd imagine your first day off the throne, you sat down at your dinner table and said to yourself 'Well...now what do I do?' And I'd wager you left the question unanswered in favour of a dozen eclairs or something. If you feel like accomplishing something again, Voracitos...I'm right here."

I smiled as Ashin called me down. I jumped from beam to beam and launched myself the last 10 feet to land next to Ashin and Spencer. Both of them I had some history with. Each helping me, and in Return I helped them. Last time that I had seen Ashin was when I had been taken to her by Shorn. I hated how I had to kiss his boots, but to this day, I never regretted my decision. If it kept me alive, I was happy. Seeing Spencer, I gave her a nod, last time I had seen her she helped me with finding the past of my Father. And finally I faced the rather rotund holo of the Ex-Emperor. The big man himself.

"@[member="Darth Voracitos"] it is rather nice to see you again. I hear that you were Emperor? Nicely done. However, I also heard you didn't stay there too awfully long?" Nether of the questions that I had given him needed to be answered. I already knew about this because of my Old status of the Templars. Almost nothing that big went unnoticed.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

"I'm dead." He said completely dead pan.

"Also, other thing whose worth is little to me, I reigned quite an awfully long time. If there is anything to take from me though, never dwell over a vision of your death, it grants you no good." He said rather bitterly.

"Now as for my current status, as I've told you, I'm completely dead. My body is rotting as we speak in for some force forsaken tomb if they even bothered with honoring me with it. I bet their still stumped as to how to fit me into a sarcophagus. If I had to take a guess I'm nothing more than ashes, but my spirit lives on. It lives on a promise, Ashin. It lives on a promise that you will die. By my hand, his hand, her hand, your own hand, I don't care. You did this to me, you afflicted my hand with your prophesy, even if you never intended to make it, you did. The Pillar shall destroy itself. I have. I invented the Force-Containment Collars and it was with that, that Tyrin merely pricked me. Without the force I assumed I died by a heart attack I'd been holding off for the last 30 years." The Probes were getting close now, just a few more moments...

"I've taken a new form now, not necessarily better than my old one but it has its advantages. I'd show you it now, but I'm considerably far away and the Abominor outclasses me a bit, even in its dormant state. Also, I think destroying the nearest rock you're on has proven to be inadequate in killing you." His lips twitched just a bit to suggest he might have found the thought amusing. Now, a dozen probes converged on the point, and started to smash into each other. From lightyears away and much difficulty, he used the minds of the Dark Shards of his holocron to increase his spectral powers and performed histories highest distance act of Mechu-Duru Vitiate. Purple light glimpsed out of the cracks between the reforming probes, alchemically melted into an impersonation of Voracitos, though considerably thinner... and with a higher iron content.

"Since I'm immortal now, I guess I should give dirty work another go."

@[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Darren Shaw"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Oh, the usual. You know, Empress, went into hiding, wreaked havoc on the galaxy, that sort of thing." She would leave out some of the parts, such as being there when Ashin shed her old body, or curing said Ashin of cancer, or knowing her identity as leader of the Fringe. What she told was the truth, though. She did know those particular things. "She did give me a bit of training in stressing my body past its limits." Also another truth. "So how do we take control of this monstrosity?"

She could've sworn it was watching them.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Spencer wrinkled her nose as the fatty one made himself known. Spencer was never fond of him, remembering his hunger when she was a padawan and felt the touch of his force. Eyes fell on Darren Shaw, a man she hadn’t seen in some time and a soft smile spread across her face letting her mind expand again she attempted to share the connection of the Force Valor she had been using to fuel Ashin. The man seemed to be on their side, there was no harm in adding a bit of help to his skills as well as Ashin’s. Stepping back, the woman took her place as the support of the team. She had Ashin her tank and now Shaw as her damage dealer. Smirking softly, she looked back towards the fat one and watched the exchange between Ashin and him.

The girl wanted to say something, but she understood her place in this realm. Her eyes darted back and forth looking for any other lurkers in the region. There were auras that she sensed familiar and she wondered when they were going to make their presence. Knowing what was here she figured one signature that was running around had one intention in being here. Spencer bit her lip as she fought the urge to drop in on said signature and beat it off the Abominer.

“Guys…the others?”

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Matreya

Voracitos. The sniveling whelp...Shado smiled as he remembered his promise he made the blob. He hoped Fatty had a new form, just so he could still get the chance to best the one responsible for tearing his life asunder. As he watched, he remained silent. His goals here wasn't to bring himself to the open, no. He would remain hidden until he was proven to be needed.

With his strongest Force Cloak in place, as well as doing all he could to keep his signature so minimal it would bypass detection. He wasn't sure if the other Masters could see him - he was sure Shaw could not, was rather sure Spencer had a good chance at it, and still wasn't aware if Ashin had simply ignored him last time or had not seen him until his unveiling. As it lay, Shado was equipped with every one of his usual weapons as well as a return to his favored suit at one point - Recon Armor.

The Ex Emperor wasn't the only ghost amongst them...

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Darth Voracitos"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] |

When Circe turned to ask her question, she saw that her master, Darth Vazela, was gone, much like a fleeting ghost to a haunted individual. Alas, the facade that the Dark Jedi Master created around himself was dropped and so he left Circe Savan as Vilox Pazela. He came to the Abominor, or Unicron as Savan had discovered, to find the elusive former Empress of the Sith Empire. Why did she leave? What were the Lords of the Fringe? Could an alliance be made? Questions he would find answered in time. He had aspirations to one day do what the exiles of Corbos had done before him. To create something that would be better. The similarities ended there, however, for unlike the Dark Jedi that found the Sith on Korriban all of those years ago, he intended to create a better Empire than the one they had made for different reasons. They founded the Sith Empire in order to create something better than the Jedi. He sought to create an Empire better than both of them.

He turned from the room and out into the hallway. Here, he utilized the force to cast a Force Cloak over his body. Disappearing from physical view, the Dark Jedi ventured towards Ashin Varanin. He knew of her force signature due to the dominion that he had participated in on Bastion. Tyrin Ardik and Ashin had a brief encounter on the world. He found out much later that it had been the elusive Empress who had met with the then Emperor of the Sith; and so he knew that she was still alive. What a potential ally she could be.

Exploring the halls of the Abominor did not distract the man from his target. For someone such as Circe Savan, the living machine was something of interest. Perhaps it would have perked his own had he not come for another reason. Bypassing the several smaller living incarnations that lived on board the Abominor, the cloaked man eventually ended up in the brain room. He stopped outside the entrance into the room and listened. "Voracitos and his revenge... I see."

He dropped his Force Cloak and lowered his eye lids to concentrate on the force. He formed an image of himself in his mind and then made that image into real life via a Force Illusion. The illusion of himself, donning the same black hooded robe entered the brain room with it's cowl over his head. The faked Vilox Pazela came to a stop, a few meters away from Ashin Varanin and her wife, Spencer Jacobs. The yellow, predatory eyes gleamed out from underneath his hood. They averted from the couple to Voracitos. He leaned his head to the left a little, watching for now.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Darth Voracitos"] took form out of the massed and alchemize probes. Metal squealed and squalled, and Ashin confessed herself impressed. It took a long time to learn to use the Force after death; that had to compound the difficulty of the manifestation he was throwing together. It was on the order of the amount of hate-fuelled power necessary to make a Force Storm. One more reminder, if she needed it, that Voracitos was nobody to underestimate, even in death.

"And you wonder why I can't die," she snarled, igniting her copper bade with a snap-hiss that went flat before it could echo. She stalked toward the metal Voracitos, preceded by a hailstorm of accelerated debris which aimed to batter him, slow him, maybe even confuse him. It was the little things that counted, she opined to herself, flicking her sabre to its second phase. The blade lashed out, fast as a massless weapon could. She aimed to take off his forward leg at the knee, then sidestepped so as not to let her momentum take her too close for the dual-phase lightsabre to be practical, and whipped a feint at his face. The long blade snapped back, then around and down for a good solid strike at that same knee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom